Chapter Eight

Jess's POV

I walked down to the green house with Lily I really didn't want to do work I just wanted to go back to sleep. We had Herbology with the Hufflepuff's who were apparently very good at it which didn't exactly make it more appealing. I walked into the greenhouse nearly everyone was already there, Lily and I stood next to two girls one had a light orangey brown coloured hair with a front fringe she wore some eye makeup and had slivery grey eyes. The other girl had grey blue hair and a black lip piercing, she also wore makeup I smiled at them as I stood next to them.

After Professor Sprout had instructed what we were doing to day Lily and I walked over to the two girls and started working.

"Hi I'm Grace" Said the orange haired girl smiling at us.

"Jess" I replied.

"Hi Lily" Lily added.

The girl with blue hair looked up and grinned.

"Are you the Lily James Potter loves?" She asked.

"Oh um well-"

"Oh yes much to his fan club's disappointment she is" I interrupted now grinning too at a very red Lily.

"I know a couple girls who would have your head" she laughed "I'm Megan by the way" the blue haired girl stated.

"Nice to meet you Megan, I love your hair I think I might do mine something like that" I said.

"She's a Metamorphmagus I'm jealous" Lily pointed out; I just laughed and shook my head.

"Lily you're the girl nearly everyone envies you practically have James on his knees and your jealous of me" I noted, Lily was going red again.

"I don't have him at my knees" She retorted "What about you? No one has been able to keep their eyes of you since you got here especially Sirius"

"That's just because I'm new and odd" I laughed "And well I spend all day with Sirius it's hard for him not to see me"

Grace and Megan were standing there just laughing at our competition to boost the other one.

"Well we can see your not self centred, you won't stop trying to convince the other one their better" Grace giggled.

We just started laughing in response.

~*~

Sirius's POV

"Start of school party?" I asked

"In the ROR good idea" answered James

"What are you two up to?" Jess asked looking up from her novel Alice in Wonderland and eyeing us suspiciously.

"Oh just ways on seducing girls you know" I smirked "I got some new techniques wanna be my tester" I asked.

"Oh what an honour to be chosen to be Sirius Black's test dummy" She said in an excited sarcastic voice "Oh but we would first have to go present ourselves to my church ask for forgiveness and permission then I would have to go through my initiation to be released from my celibacy contract and you would have to sign a contract stating you will marry me as soon as we become of legal age" She said in a very serious voice.

I looked over to James who was also looking surprised and thunderstruck.

"Oh um" I stuttered before Jess broke into laughter a few minutes past of her crying and laughing occasionally pointing at us trying to speak.

She sat up wiping her tears away "sorry but your faces" she breathed.

"Okay anyway" James said turning to me.

"Next week?" I asked.

"Yeah" he answered.

"Are you really in a celibacy club" I asked turning to Jess.

She raised her eyebrows

"Well you call yourself a Grffinwhore" I said a little scared of her reaction.

"Just because I say it doesn't mean I've done it" She snapped with a hint of embarrassment in her voice.

"Sorry" I uttered and got up and left feeling angry at myself, why am I such a dickhead?

NOOOOO Why!!!!

Comment, Vote, Fan :)

Love you all my dear readers your all sexy! <3

I less than three you humans!