Talk (KSImon #1)

JJ's POV

I was done. The hate had finally got to me. The haters had gotten what they wanted. I couldn't take it anymore. The hate, it didn't stop. All over Twitter, FaceBook, Instagram and YouTube. It just didn't stop. The other guys tried to defend me and keep me positive, Simon and Josh especially, and I didn't want to do this to them. But I had no choice. It was what they wanted. It was what I wanted. I held the knife to my left wrist as sobs racked my body. Tears streamed down my face as I pulled the knife to the right. I heard knocking on the door, and voices. They had heard my sobs.

"JJ, man, stop. Stop. Let us in!" Josh shouted. "It's not worth it!" I didn't respond. It didn't matter. Nothing mattered anymore.

"Jide, please. For me, for us." I hear Simon whisper thought the door. I can't stop now. I drag the knife across my right wrist, and the blackness enveloped me, clouding my vision as a dark hand dragged me into unconsciousness...

Simon's POV

"JJ! JJ PLEASE!" Josh yelled, throwing himself into the door, trying to break it down. I join him in his attempts, and we slam our shoulders into the door in sync. "Si, call the ambulance. Quick." Josh says, handing me his phone. In a daze, I grab the phone and call 999, hurriedly explaining what had happened and where we were. They said that they were on the way, and they would be there in 10 minutes at most.

"Joshy, they'll be here in 10 minutes. What do we do?" I ask quietly. "He could die, Joshy"

"We wait. We can't do anything else." Josh said, grabbing my hand.

"Joshy, I think I love him. He can't die."

"I know, Si. I know."

*1 week time skip brought to you by "I don't need consent, you're of age!" - Josh*

He was in a coma. The boy I love was in a coma. I was in his hospital room at all times, constantly holding his hand, always talking to him. Always asking him to wake up.

"JJ, it's Si again. I'm worried about you. The doctors have given you a week before..." My eyes filled with tears. "Before they pull the plug. Please, do this for The Sidemen, for me. For us."

JJ's POV

I don't know where I am or how I got here. I don't even know my own name. All I know that a boy called Simon talks to me and holds my hand everyday, without fail. He talks about a group called The Sidemen, which I don't really remember anything about. From what I hear, I can assume me and Simon are in it. He talks about a thing called YouTube. I'm not really sure what it is, but I know you can post videos on it and people watch them. I think me and Simon have channels on there, and fans that watch our videos. He talks about me, and how much I mean to him. But he never talks about himself. All I know about him is that he is very close to me. Just then, I heard him talk again.

"I love you, Jide."

"I love you too, Si."

A/N Want a part 2 where JJ goes home without any memory?