Jealousy {55}

"I was busy." for some reason I couldn't seem to tell him about Finn. Plus I didn't want him to know. Things were just starting to look up for us and I didn't want to start another fight.

I could tell that he didn't believe me but he didn't say anything about it. He just stared at me. I walked over to him and he pulled me in for a hug burying his face into my neck

He retreated away from me and his nose scrunched up in disgust. What was wrong?

"Why do you smell like cologne" he asked as he wiped his nose on his shirt. He was referring to Finn's shirt that I was wearing.

He looked closer at the shirt and said, "Why are you wearing a men's shirt. And don't try to lie to me again. That's a Yves Saint Laurent shirt. It priced at over a thousand dollars. I have the same exact one in black. I know I pay you a lot but certainly not enough for you to be wasting on expensive men clothing."

He stared at me waiting for an answer and I couldn't move my mouth to speak. Even though me and Ian were not technically together I still felt guilty. Me and Finn didn't do anything wrong but I still felt like I cheated on Ian. This was confusing. I liked Ian and I also liked Finn.

"Who is it? Your boyfriend?" he sneered

"Stop this Ian" I said back to him. I walked up to him and placed my hand on his chest

"Don't touch me" he spit out. I felt my steps falter and I unconsciously took a couple steps back.

"Why are you wearing another man's shirt?" he was fuming. His eyes were a dark brown shade and his lips were pressed into a thin line.

I couldn't believe him. He had the nerve to be angry when he had a girlfriend! He cocked his eyebrow at me waiting for a response. I would open my mouth to say something but then close it back up. I couldn't put how I felt into words

He stood there watching me as I struggled to speak. My struggle ceased as the door banged open. I couldn't be happier to see Valentina walk through the door. She was wearing a pair of sneakers and shorts.

She skipped towards Ian and gave him a hug. Ian stood there unmoving with his eyes still on me as his girlfriend showered him with affection.

I shuffled my feet around not knowing where to look. Valentina paid me no mind as she placed kisses on Ian jaw.

"Baby I talked to my father and he said yes. We can leave as soon as possible"

Leave? Where were they going? Ian moved his eyes back and forth from me to Valentina. Before he moved them I could see a glint of mischief in his eyes.

He picked Valentina's head up and kissed her. I could tell he did it on purpose since he opened his eyes to see if I noticed.

I rolled my eyes at his behavior. Before I turned my head to walk away I saw him grope her butt. She let out a giggle in response and I quickened my steps towards my office.

Before I could open my door he said, "Don't go anywhere"

I stopped my steps but I refused to turn around. With my back facing him, I tried to bring my breathing under control. I know he did it on purpose just to prove a point but I couldn't help but be hurt. Once again I let him hurt my feelings.

"Come here Ms Suren"

I rolled my eyes but grudgingly did what he said. I stood in front of his desk and I composed an emotionless mask on my face.

Before Ian could speak Valentina interrupted him by screaming, "We are going to Mexico!"

My mouth dropped open but I quickly closed it.