Worry (Robb Stark x reader)

Sweat dripped down your body as you sat upright in bed. The nightmare you had was terrible. You'd seen your betrothed, Robb Stark, die and it shook you to your core. You quickly rose from your bed, pulled your robe around you and made your way down to Robb's chambers. You knocked frantically on the door, hoping to wake Robb and no one else.

The door opened to a very sleepy and angry Robb. "What in Seven Hells is so important?" he grumbled, rubbing his eyes. His demeanor immediately changed when he saw you standing there. "Y/N? What is it, my love?" He took you in his arms and closed the door behind you both. "Y/N, love, what troubles you?" he asked again when you began sobbing. Robb walked you over to his bed and sat with you, rubbing your back comfortingly until you calmed down enough to speak.

"I had a nightmare about you and I just wanted to make sure you were okay," you told him through your sobs. You explained your nightmare to him. "Oh, love! I am perfectly alright. Look," he said, taking your hand in his and placing it over his heart so you could feel it beating. "Feel it?" You nodded. "It beats for you, my love. And it will beat for you until the day you no longer love me," he declared. You smiled and leaned up to kiss his cheek. "Then it shall beat forever." You fell asleep in Robb's arms that night.

?'