Important AN:

Hey guys, I don't know how 'in the know' you guys are about this but another Youtuber recently posted a pic of herself, Mark and, from the caption of the photo we're guessing, his girlfriend. This could still be untrue but shes' been seen in a photo with him before and spotted meeting Mark after he took part in an interview at a convention recently.

It could still be untrue but I think either way, if Mark wants us to know, he will tell us personally. That's why I'm hoping there isn't too much drama about it and that too many people don't go insane about it. I am very happy if they are together, Mark deserves someone, but I am not extremely influenced if it turns out they aren't.

However, the reason I'm bring this up - I don't usually mention drama concerning Mark- is because if this is true and Mark comes out and tells us then this book will have to change slightly. Out of respect to Mark and his potential girlfriend, I would get rid of any romantic first and second person stories and only use his girlfriend's name in each romantic one.

Don't fear, I will still write friendly first/second person stories and I will also finish off any series of imagines like 'Bride and Groom' and the baby one so that you get a chance to slowly get used to it.

Again, this is only if Mark comes out and confirms anything.

I want to be respectful and that is why I'm also debating on whether I should continue my Jacksepticeye series, seeing as Jack has Wiishu/Signe.

As for now everything is staying the same. I understand if any of you will want to stop reading if the format changes, I just wanted to give you a warning.

Thank you for understanding and again, everything will stay the same for now.

Love you x - Arlo

EDIT: there is a lot of talk suggesting that Mark's 'awesome girlfriend' could be his Diamond Play button, 'Rebecca'