Chapter 10. Party Time!

Kinsley

When we pulled up to the party it was already in full swing. There was red cup's all over the front lawn, the music was blasting and there was people laying on the ground passed out. I got out of the car pulling my dress down. I was wearing a leather knee high dress with an open back and black pumps.

"I hope you like to drink because you're gonna be my drinking buddy tonight."

Paisley locked arm's with me and we walked inside.

"Of course."

'One Dance' by Drake was on. I turned around as a hand smacked hard against my butt.

"Your butt looks great in that dress." Emery said and Damon agreed.

"It sure does."

I felt all my anger go away as a blush come on.

"You two, no flirting with her, you're not gonna scare her away like the other's."

She gave them a stern look.

"Come king were gonna go do shots."

She pulled me away to the bar.

"If you didn't notice by now Emery is Bi and Damon he likes everybody so don't get flattered at anything that he says."

"Got it."

"Bartender six shots of Grey goose."

He set the glasses on the table and poured the vodka in there. I grabbed my shot glasses and chugged it down getting it over with. I shook my head as the burning sensation ran down my throat.

"Dang girl."

She knocked back her last one and whoo'ed.

"Let's go dance!"

She pulled me to the dance floor and I started dancing to the beat of the techno music that was now playing. I closed my eyes feeling the rhythm move all through my body. I was on the dance floor for awhile letting the music take my body away.

"Hey baby."

"Go away!"

I said not even caring if they were talking to me or not.

"Babe you made it, I want to introduce you to someone."

I opened my eyes as I felt someone grab my wrist.

"Kinsley this is my mat- my boyfriend Tyler."

He held his hand out to me and I took it.

"It's nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too."

He pulled Paisley into his arms and they started dancing together. Right then and there I decided I needed another drink. I pushed passed the people to get to the bar but a person grabbed my wrist.

"Hey baby you wanna dance?"

"No!"

"Come on just one dance."

"I said no!"

I tried to pull my wrist out of his hand but he grabbed a hold of my waist and pulled me to him.

"You're hurting me let go!"

"Don't be like that baby."

He leaned in trying to kiss me but I slapped him with my free hand.

"You're going to regret that bitch!"

"I SAID LET ME GO!"

I kicked him in the balls and he fell to the floor groaning in pain. I spit on him and kicked him in the stomach.

"You need to learn the word no!"

I walked away from him definitely needing a drink.

"Bartender! Six shots of fire ball!"

He poured the drink and I chugged it down.

Another one!

"Bartender! More!"

Another one!

"Hit me bartender!"

Another one!

"Six shot's! Over here!" I yelled.

I drank the last shot and stood up as I need to go to the bathroom. I stumbled my way down the hallway to get to the bathroom. I knocked on the door and I heard nobody in there so I opened it.

I did my business and washed my hands. I walked out the bathroom using the wall keeping me up. I grabbed my head as I felt the room start to spin. I leaned against the wall and closed my eyes trying to get my head together.

"Kinsley are you okay?"

I opened my eyes and saw Damon standing in front of me. I hiccupped and laughed.

"I'm great."

I mumbled.

"Kinsley we're all leaving now."

I nodded and started walking but I tripped. I thought I fell but Damon caught me, I opened my eye's and whispered.

"Thank you."

I started giggling as he picked me up I felt like Cinderella!

"You're more wasted then I thought."

He put me in the car next to paisley and her boyfriend. Damon got into the driver seat and took of. My throat started to hurt as I kept on hiccuping.

"You know what I think, I think giraffes are secretly dinosaurs. If you think about it dinosaurs have long necks and so do giraffes but the dinosaurs were born first so they're secretly dinosaurs."

Paisley looked at me shocked.

"You know what, I think you're right!"

Damon and Jason started laughing which had me confused.

"What's so funny?"

Paisley and I said in a union.

"You guys are so wasted."

Jason laughed out, I hiccupped and laughed a little.

"There is no way to tell if I'm wasted or not, what is wasted? Do you know the definition of wasted because I don't."

The car came to a stop and my door opened. Damon helped me out of the car and I looked back and forth between him and the driver's seat.

"What?"

"Weren't sitting at the driver's seat just a second ago."

"Yes but I got out."

"Oh."

I hiccupped and he carried me to the front door. He put me on my two feet and I stumbled a little bit but I didn't fall down. I hiccupped and grabbed the spare key to the house that was under the flower pot. I unlocked the house and kissed Damon on the cheek.

"Thank-" I hiccuped "you."

I shut the door and walked into the kitchen looking for food in all the cabinet's. I grabbed the oreo's and sat down. I took off my shoes and threw them some where. They landed with a bang. I laughed and grabbed a cookie putting it in my mouth.

"Kinsley! It's three in the morning why are you making so much noise?"

I turned around and smiled.

"Mamao-" I hiccup again."what's up!"

"You're drunk."

"Me? Nahhh!"

I grabbed another cookies shoving it in my mouth.

"Come on little lady off to bed!" She demanded

My mom grabbed my arm putting it around her neck. She started walking so I grabbed some more cookies shoving it in my mouth.

"One foot in front of the other! Don't make us both fall!"

She walked me upstairs into my room and put me in my bed. She pulled the cover's over me and kissed my forehead. The lights went off and I closed my eyes going to sleep.