- Addiction 8 -

8
• • •
Maryland Summer Mascotte

Ahren faced towards me, taking his shirt and pulling it off over his head. It was tossed on the floor and he sauntered his way to the bed.

My lungs instantly stopped functioning.

I tightened my legs together, my eyes wandering his muscled body as he digged in his back pocket for something

I tightened my legs together, my eyes wandering his muscled body as he digged in his back pocket for something. Gulping, he pulled out a plain pair of handcuffs.

I became so overwhelmed that tears were ready to spill.

Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry, don't cry, don't cry, don't cry.

My hands were craving to touch and roam the gorgeous nature that was standing in front of me. I sat up, but I was quickly laid back down when he got on the bed- towering over me, putting my arms over my head.

The sound of handcuffs locking, he wrapped my fingers around two of the bed poles. Ahren lifted my thin dress and rolled it up to my mouth. He instructed me to bite down and I did.

I was rubbing my legs together which made his lips curve into a sly smirk. His hands pulled down my panties to the balls of my ankles.

"Don't move those arms, verstehen?" He inquired. I nodded

Seeing him take out a Trojan packet, I knew that I was about to get it.

Did this nigga come prepared?

Ahren placed the packet above my groin, his index finger tracing along my slit. I brought my arms down- he roughly put them back up.

All this teasing was driving me crazy. Though I was scared, I kind of hoped he didn't have a Slim Dick.

I assumed that he was satisfied with how wet I am. He unzipped and unbuttoned his jeans, pulling them and his boxers down.

Oh my Jesus Christ, Mother Mary, and Father God.

"No" Ahren grabbed my face, "You want it don't you?" He questioned. I mumbled a yes, "Then you're going to get it"

He snatched my legs open, picking up and ripping the top of the paper to the packet. Soon, he was adjusting the condom on himself whilst I was praying for my cervix.

My breathing quickened, my heart beating rapidly, the air in my lungs leaving when he was ready. Ahren bent down to kiss my cheek, looking down to push himself inside my entrance. I squealed out a whimper, his thrust slow and easy.

His hands gripped my wrists, his pumps exceeding to a medium pace. I clenched my walls around his thick shaft as I lifted my body up, struggling to get out these handcuffs to touch him- even though I couldn't.

"Where you think you're going?" Ahren deeply moaned in my ear, one of his hands caressing my breast

My soul is now and forever gone.