Part 7

After the very recent event of my shifting for the first time and some craziness after, everyone was just standing on the dirt path in the woods looking at me with curiosity. And I did not want that kind of attention it felt like they were trying to pick apart reasons for how I could look like I am in my wolf form. I heard some cracking of bones and turned around to see Ryan had shifted back to human form. But he had clothes on when he shifted back. So why did I not have clothes when I shifted back? It almost seems unfair, oh wait, it is unfair! I felt an unfamiliar energy around me forming from behind me. I turned back around to see my mother holding her hands in front of her towards me but when I saw her she started to pretend she was stretching and when she was the energy dissipated slowly.

"Weird." Lilly said.

"Yeah." Was all I said.

"Shift." I heard Ryan say.

I shook my head no because I'm not shifting in front of anyone knowing I'm going to be nude.

"Shift." Ryan said again.

I shook my head no again. Is he crazy! Does he really think I'm going to show my nude body off as if I won't care if I do. Because I do care.

"Marie...shift." Ryan said again with a bit of demand in his voice now.

Once again I shook my head no. He must be crazy.

"Marie shift...now." Ryan said, his voice completely full of demand.

I flinched a little at the sudden change of level in his voice because he was a lot louder now. But I raised to my full height put my head high and looked down to him and rumbled a deep low growl at him. I felt like I grew a few inches taller from my previous stance (normal).

"Marie..." Ryan said letting out a sigh of annoyance.

"You will be wearing clothes when you shift back if that is what you are worrying about." My mother said from behind me.

I looked back at Ryan to see him have a look on his face that said I-am-stupid-to-not-remember-that.

"Come on just do it." Lilly said with reassurance.

I shifted back and was wearing a white tank top and mid-hand jean shorts.

"How?" I asked.

"I will explain later." My mother said.

"How about you all head back to the lodge and I will stay back with Marie for a bit." Ryan said and everyone nodded and went back to the lodge.

"Sorry. I forgot that when wolfs shift for the first time they shift back with no clothes on unless they have a which with them when they shift." Ryan said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well maybe you should make note of it to remember that next time someone shifts for the first time." I said a little upset with hands on hips because that is something you should never forget.

"I know." He said looking up to see me all upset at him for forgetting the biggest fact to know about first time shifters.

I turned around to head back to the lodge because I honestly didn't want to be with Ryan right now because I was upset at him. I know you all must be thinking I'm overreacting. Well of course I am, I'm a teenage 17 year old girl with raging hormones. Not to mention they are amplified because I'm a wolf and Luna.

"Wait, hold on there." Ryan said grabbing my wrist and pulling me back to him.

"What?" I said annoyed.

"Woah down there wolfie." He said

"What? Afraid my bite is bigger than my bark?" I said even more annoyed.

"No." He said laughing.

I've had enough tonight. I shook my wrist from his grip and walked towards the lodge. But got stopped when Ryan came up to me and hugged me from behind not letting me squirm from his grip. I stopped my squirming when I felt a hot breath on the back of my neck and ear.

"I'm sorry." Ryan said, voice full of sincereness.

I knew he meant it to. My anger towards him disappeared in seconds and I was back to my normal attitude. How he said it was like a spell. I relaxed in his hug and sighed. I could still feel his hot breath on the back of my neck but no longer my ear. I heard him chuckle and I couldn't help but notice how sexy it was.

"That's cute." Ryan said teasingly causing me to blush. He better not start doing that to me or I'm going to be a tomato 24/7. 

I yelped when I was suddenly swept up and being held in Ryan's arms bridal style. He then took the opportunity to quickly place a kiss on my temple making me blush even more.

"I can walk you know. My legs work perfectly fine." I said in a nervous shy tone that you make when you have that butterfly feeling in your stomach.

"I know. But what kind of mate would I be if I let my beautiful mate walk on her bare feet risking the possibility of stepping on something sharp." He said as he began walking to the lodge with me in his arms.

"You do realize you are bare footed to right." I said.

"Way to state the obvious but yes I know I'm bare footed." He said looking down at me.

Man his eyes are memorizing, i could get lost in them and not care what happens. I looked at his soft lips and wondered what it would feel like to kiss them. I looked back into his eyes and noticed that he started to lower his head to go in for a kiss. I quickly buried my head into his chest to hide my embarrassment. I felt a rumbling chuckle in his chest but it wasn't out loud.