Chapter One Hundred: Our Last Night

Harry's POV

    I was the first one to raise my voice. Everyone else was too scared to say something. They knew it'd hurt too much. I absolutely love _____. I love her with everything I have in me. She's amazing. Niall is a lucky man. She's stunning. Not only is she beautiful on the outside, but she is absolutely gorgeous on the inside. I began to speak. "I think I can fairly say that this summer has been the best summer of my life." I said to everyone. No one replied. But for some reason, I knew what they all were thinking. "______, sweetheart?" I called _____'s name out. She looked at me. "I love you." I said straight to her. I saw her eyes tilt, with a sad expression on her face. "To me and to all of us, I can say that you've really change our lives." I continued on. I felt tears building in the back of my eyes, knowing that she'd be leaving tomorrow is breaking my heart. "You've become our best friend in a matter of months. I'm sure you've become like another sister to Eleanor and Danielle." I said as I looked over at them. They both nodded. "And you've become like a little girl to me and the others. I think we no longer look at you like Zayn's little girl, but I think we've all leaned to share you as in look at you as our little girl as well. We love you _____." I said. I saw everyone's faces turn into sadness. My heart shattered into a million pieces as I saw the expression on _____'s face. She is leaving us tomorrow morning. The girl I grew immediately a close friendship with. The girl who helped me through all the hate and sadness I was going through. The girl I set one of my best mate's up with. She's leaving. "And one more thing." I said to her. All eyes were on me . "Don't promise that you're gonna write and don't promise that you'll call." I said. Tears were getting more difficult to hold back. That may have sounded like a terrible thing to say, but I had to say it. She doesn't have to write us or call us every again when she leaves if she doesn't want to. I just want her to remember we had it all. "We'll miss you." I said simply, ending my turn to talk. All she did was nod. I did the same. My outer appearance seemed quiet and a bit sad. Yet the inside of me, was screaming and begging her not to leave...

    Liam's POV

     "We'll miss you." I heard Harry say aloud. Everyone was broken. I was broken. Everything in our worlds' seemed to be crashing down. I looked at all my best mates who were sitting together in a circle. Broken. They were all broken. I needed to say something. "Everything Harry said was true."  I spoke up. Now everyone was looking at me. "_____, you've really impacted our lives for the better. I agree with Harry. You've become like a sister to Eleanor and Danielle and a little girl to us." I said. My heart was beating fast. I couldn't find the right words to say without making everyone cry. This girl, I'd look at and see everything beautiful. Her smile. Her laugh. Her eyes. Her hair. Her everything caught my attention. It was mad how much Zayn would speak about her. He could go on for weeks just talking about her non stop. Now I understand why. She's incredible. She's the sweetest person someone could ever meet. I looked her in the eyes and she looked at mine. "We all love you. To bits and pieces." I continued on. "You've definitely grown a special place in each of our hearts which no one else could fill." I could tell that everyone was dying on the inside, including myself. To be honest, just seeing her face every day made me happy. Knowing how much she means to Zayn and to Niall, I look at her like she's a diamond. Like she's fragile and valuable. She's our backbone. Our rock, whatever you'd like to call it. At first when she came to us, I just thought she was another girl coming to live with us. Boy was I wrong. She's so much more than that. I saw _____ wanting to speak up and say something, but I wouldn't let her. "Please..." I stopped her from saying something that would break our hearts even more. "Don't say the word that's on your lips." I silently begged her. She didn't reply. She only looked down at the ground. "Just promise you'll remember when the sky is gray..... Just remember us. Please." I asked her. She nodded. So did I. I wanted so badly just to hold her. To hold her and say that everything's gonna be alright. But I couldn't. It would hurt too much.