chapter eleven

Your choice was to use the knife.
Suffer the consequences of your actions.

Do it do it she'll kill you if you don't. Even if you try to talk to her she'll just attack you. Gouge out her eyes and make her see the goddamn baby that started this whole mess.

Your lips twitched into a sickening grin, revealing your teeth. You knew if you could see your own face right now, you would be horrified at the sight. But you just didn't care anymore.

The woman looked into your crazed eyes as you placed both hands on the knife, lifting it above your head. You let out a small laugh as you brought the knife down, planning on stabbing her straight in the heart over and over and over and over and watching the life leave her eyes and the hot blood pour from her wounds!!

The knife stabbed through flesh, blood leaking out from the wound.

But it wasn't where you thought it would be.

Your eyes widened as you stared at the blade of the knife, implanted in the center of one of the woman's palms. Blood dropped onto the woman's pink nightshirt as she screamed madly, ripping the knife from your grasp. You were still in shock as the knife flew across the room, clattering against the wall behind you.

A cold hand reached into your back pocket and you snapped out of it. Your hand shot towards the pocket, feeling for the other weapon you had gotten from the table.

It wasn't there.

You glanced down at the woman, feeling horror fill your being as the woman flipped open the blade and stabbed the knife into your chest in a single, fluid movement.

(lol nah no cliffhanger)
*~*~*

The first thing you saw when you woke up was a mirror. In it, you could see yourself lying on a bed with plain white sheets, blankets ruffled and nearly falling onto the floor.

You gasped quietly, clutching at your chest. It burned painfully when you touched it, like you had just spilled hot oil onto yourself. You squeezed your eyes shut, taking a few moments to recollect yourself. You looked at your hands.

They were covered in blood.

You stated at your bloody palms in shock, before looking at your shirt. You lifted it up, looking in the mirror above your bed.

Your chest was covered in white gauze, and right where you could have sworn the woman had stabbed you, there was a large bloodstain. You traced your fingers over it lightly, and clenched your teeth to keep from crying out in pain.

A loud thump from beneath the floorboards made you jump in fright. You looked down in silence, hearing faint and muffled voices. You weren't alone here; you knew that for sure now.

You sat up slowly, swinging you legs to the edge of the bed. Taking a quick peek of the room you were in, you could immediately tell you weren't at Eren and Benico's apartment. There was a plain wooden nightstand painted a dark brown by the bed you had woken up by, and you could see a silhouette of a wardrobe in the corner of the room. There appeared to be another mirror in the opposite corner, but it was too dark for you to tell. You could see some curtains against the wall to the left of the bed, but you didn't dare open them. You spotted a door on the right side of the bed, and slowly got up. You gritted your teeth in pain, taking a deep breath. Your chest burned like it was on fire. You cautiously walked to the door and opened it a bit, peeking out.

You could see a hallway of doors similar to your own, but no people. They must all be downstairs, you thought distantly before opening the door completely and stepping out of the room. You silently shut it behind you, making sure to make no noise.

You looked around, seeing only one way to go as the room you were just in was the last in the hallway. You walked to the door across the hallway and tried the knob.

Locked.

You let out a silent sigh and looked at it. JEFF was written across the door in dark red paint. (At least, you thought it was paint.) You stared at the door for a moment longer before starting to make your way down the hall. Along the way, you tried a few more doors and saw a few more names: BEN, SALLY, E. JACK, and TOBY just to name a few.

Eventually, you reached the end of the hallway where a set of stairs awaited you. You curiously walked over to the railing, looking out into what you assumed was the living room.

A large group of people were gathered around a television, watching the screen intently. You could hear faint crunching of leaves and heavy breathing as well as screaming coming from it, causing shivers to go down your spine. You scanned the crowd of people to keep yourself from listening. You could see a little girl, a boy with a green hat, a man wearing a black hoodie...

You felt yourself stiffen as you saw a familiar head of burned black hair and white hoodie standing alongside a tall man in what you assumed to be a suit. They...
You tightened your grip on the polished railing, nails trying to dig into the wood.

Your head lifted a bit as you heard a small scuffling behind you. You glanced over your shoulder silently, eyes widening as you saw what had made the noise. Or should you say who?

A person wearing yellow goggles and a mouth guard was running towards you, wielding twin hatchets. He was already only ten feet away, and you knew you only had about 3 seconds to react. So you did the first thing you thought to do.

You waited until he was close enough to slice you with his hatchets before dodging to the right and slipping behind him. He barely had enough time to look at you over his shoulder before you shoved him over the railing. You could feel a hot liquid running down your arm as you panted to get your nerves back under control. You quickly looked over the railing.

The male crashed onto a small table, and the vase on it shattered as he fell onto it. He twitched suddenly, a loud tic filling the room as his bones popped.

The people by the television looked over at the male, before looking up at you. You took a few steps back, body tensing.

"Looks like they're awake."

did you really think you could defeat a creepypasta that easily?