Chapter 15 - Visiting

A/N: here is the next part. Enjoy :) I swear this story is getting more emotional that the previous happy fluff I wanted it to be originally...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The walk up the long driveway seemed to last forever. Taehyung managed to reach the front door, looking around at the large structure of it. He noticed a door bell that sat next to it. He reached out, pressed it and waited. There was no answer so he pressed it again, only to have no one come to see who was at the door. Taehyung huffed and started knocking on the actual door. There was still no answer. He tried reaching for the door handle to see if it was unlocked. To his fortune it was. Before he has about to step in, he took a deep breath to compose himself before all the tears return to him once he sees Jungkook.

'Here goes nothing' he mentally prepared himself. He stepped inside.

Taehyung was slightly astounded at the elegance and class of Jungkook's home. Cream walls decorated with posh paintings. Expensive looking chandeliers hung from the ceiling, but oddly not turned on. Vast space that ran throughout every room. A huge staircase that ran upstairs, all of it seemed so extravagant. Taehyung felt out of place completely. He knew that feeling all too well, the outcast was something he was familiar with. He never wanted to feel the same way again. All of this was the reason he left his old life and began anew here, only to meet Jungkook and the cycle seemed to begin again. Despite all that, he was impressed how lovely Jungkook's home was. But there was something that Taehyung didn't quite understand. The house was silent. No music, no sound coming from any television. It was just silent.

"Hello?" Taehyung called out only to be replied by the loud silence. "Jungkook? Anyone?" He continued. There was never any answer. He walked around, hoping to come across someone only to find none. To be honest, it slightly scared Taehyung how quiet it was. He decided to take a look up stairs to see if he could find Jungkook or someone else.

After making it up the long stairs, he found himself in the upstairs hallway. Like below, it was silent too. All the doors were closed except for one, which was open slightly. Curiosity got the better of him as he went to go and have a look inside. Just from seeing through the crack, Taehyung could make out something on the floor. Although he couldn't quite see what it was. He pushed the door open more and walked in. It was only when he stood closer that Taehyung realised what it was that was lying in the floor.

"Jungkook!" Was all Taehyung could shout once he saw the other male. It was Jungkook that was on the floor. "Jungkook. Oh my god" Taehyung cried as he ran over to the younger male. Jungkook's eyes were closed and he wasn't moving. It was then that Taehyung noticed the state of the younger. Pale skin, dark purple bags under his eyes that were slightly reddened. He looked ill. Taehyung continued to hold Jungkook, trying to get him to open his eyes. When he wasn't getting much response, Taehyung started to cry from guilt of making the younger be like this. Jungkook then started to whimper slightly, immediately gaining attention from Taehyung. The older took note how they younger's breathing was slight but quick and his forehead felt extremely hot. "You've got a fever" Taehyung observed, feeling slightly relieved that it wasn't anything too serious. Wiping his tears away, Taehyung lifted Jungkook to place him inside his bed. After getting him in the bed, Taehyung went to get him a wet towel to place on his forehead to cool him down. After, the older decided to go and make him some soup for when he wakes up.

A few hours later, Jungkook had woken up from his unconscious state. His head was pounding with pain, feeling hot and sweaty. He looked around to notice he was in his bed.

"How did I end up in here?" He questioned out-loud, still feeling weak. He pulled the towel that was placed on his head and tried to get out of the bed. He attempted to pull himself up and out the covers. He was shaking heavily as he did it, energy constantly depleting.