The Meeting and Did We Say Something?

~Hey, sorry muchachos. I know the last chapter was super short, and poorly written, but I only had five minutes to complete it. Someone commented about Voldy, which I nearly forgot about, so I wrote a little scene dedicated to him, being an ass. So yeah, everyone thinks Draco's dead. Yay.~

It has been a month since Harry and Draco moved into 12 Grimauld Place. Everything was well, and the two were happy. Over the weeks, the Weasley family occasionally visited, and there were separate visits from Ron, Hermione, and Remus. Everything went smoothly, except Draco had to become Philip every time Molly, Arthur, and Ginny showed up, but other than that, things went smoothly. Fred and George visited once, but Harry and 'Philip' decided to not tell the twins quite yet about Draco. And Kreacher was being more polite, and didn't insult Hermione when she was around. Harry and Draco, at the moment, were enjoying a peaceful, quiet breakfast.

"Dragon." Harry said, drawing Draco's attention. "Philip will need to have a meeting with Dumble-fuck about transferring to Hogwarts. Then Philip has to retake his 6th year exams." Harry mentioned casually, taking a sip of some coffee.

"When will the meeting happen?" Draco asked, while looking through the Daily Prophet.

"I scheduled a meeting at 12 today, actually." Harry nonchalantly said. Draco froze and looked up at Harry.

"When did you owl Dumble-dick about the meeting?" Ever since Draco saw what Dumbledore had subjected to Harry, he, too, started referring to Dumbledore with profanities.

Harry looked down guiltily. "I may have owled him last week about the meeting." he whispered.

"How come you didn't tell me?"

"Because I though you would be mad if I mentioned him, so I waited till today." Harry rushed slightly, while preoccupying himself with his breakfast. "Are you angry at me?" Harry asked as he looked up.

Draco only sighed, stood up, walked around the table, and gave Harry a deep kiss. "I could never be mad at you." He smiled, then took a step back. "Can you put on my Glamours? I want to make sure I pick clothes that will suit Philip the most." Harry only chuckled, and turned Draco into his red head, red-eyed, persona.

"Draco wait." Harry added. He handed Draco a vial of bright red liquid. "Here drink this, it prevents people from using Legilimency on you for 5 hours. I found it in the cabinet."

"Thanks." Then Draco downed the whole vial, and gagged at the taste.

Draco then thanked him, and walked upstairs to gather all his clothes.

Draco looked in his closet, and took out all his casual suits. He decided on wearing a white, silk button up, black slacks, and black dress shoes. Then on top of that, Draco picked a summer, high-low robe, that was a dark forest green. The front length of the robes touched his knees, and the dropped end of the robes reached to the back of his mid-calves. Draco then walked down stairs to get Harry's opinion.

When he walked down stairs, Draco noticed that Harry was wearing muggle attire. He wore the dark green, silk button up that Draco bought for him, black slacks, and dark brown, ankle dress boots. Harry looked Draco up and down before giggling a little.

"Dragon, you don't have to wear your robes. Its summer, and its just a meeting with Dumble-doof. Here, let me." Harry stepped forward, and removed Draco's robes. He then unbuttoned the top button of Draco's shirt, just as he did himself. He laid the robe on the couch next to the floo.

"There, you now look like a mixture between a casual and classy muggle." Harry grinned.

Draco smirked and grabbed Harry by the waist, and leaned close to his face. "How cheeky are you? You referred me to a muggle." Draco finished with a quick peck on Harry's lips, before letting go and walking to the floo.