#12 - Little Ball of Fire

#12 – Writing Meme - Little Ball of Fire

-...-

1. Who in your OTP is the serial butt-slapper and who is constantly getting their beautiful butt slapped?

     - Both Onity and Mike are guilty of grabbing Tyler's butt, Onity more so then Mike. 

2. Who wants to be immortal and who wants to die before they're old?

    - Tyler is more likely to want to live forever, or to be really really old, knowing down inside that his chances of living large aren't massive to begin with. Mike and Onity don't want to die young, but they'd rather die before they're old and can't even walk or go to the bathroom without help. 

3. Who smokes and who pulls the cigarette from between their lips every time they try to light one?

    - Mike, before meeting Tyler and Onity, used to smoke and drink a lot more, and so he's most likely to pick up a cigarette again after years of touching one. Tyler would be the one to snatch the thing and stomp on it. 

4. Who always has cold hands and who is always warming them up for them?

     - Mike and Onity often have cold fingers and it's up to the little ball of fire that is Tyler to warm them up. 

5. Who plays candy crush in important meetings and who elbows them in the ribs to make them pay attention?

     - Onity is more likely to be playing dumb games during important meetings and Mike is the embarrassed one trying to get them to look away from the game. Tyler could be on both sides or simply not care, depending on the situation.

6. Who can fall asleep anywhere (and does) and who has to put them to bed?

      - Mike sometimes stays up late at the kitchen table or the couch with his laptop to pay bills or stuff and will fall asleep like that, and so it's up to Tyler and Onity to get him to bed. As an added note, Onity won't sleep anywhere in the house other then the bed. 

7. Who is the genius procrastinator who wings every test but still comes away with straight As, and who takes preparation and conscientious work very seriously?

       - Onity pretty much has everything down when it's shown to him, it's Mike and Tyler who have the stay up studying in hopes to even pass, however give it time and they'll both say fuck it and give in to sleep. 

8. Who takes their coffee black and who likes it with milk and two sugars, getting called a pussy by Person A?

       - Both Mike and Tyler only drink coffee to get them up in the morning and don't care much for what kind it is, even if they don't like the taste of it. Onity sticks to tea. 

9. Who initially seems shady but turns out to be a cinnamon bun, and who initially seems like a cinnamon bun but turns out to be shady?

       - First meeting Onity, alone in the mansion, deprived of human contact, he seems somewhat shady, but once you adopt him into your home he's a bun of sinnamon. Mike is 98% cinnamon bun, Tyler i'm not too sure what he is. 

10. Who moans and talks with their mouth full whenever they eat good food, and who tells them to stfu but can't help laughing?

     -Tyler sometimes can't help himself and it's really funny to Mike and Onity. 

11. Who gives the bear hugs and who is always sidling up to them and snaking their arms around their waist?

     -Onity. He does both. He will do every embrace you will consent to.