Chapter Eight

I felt somone shaking me and I opened my eyes. It was Kol.

"C'mon love. We are here." He said and I nodded getting out of the car.

We walked inside the cabin and he walked me to the room we would be sleeping in. He told me to unpack and stuff so I did and when I walked back to the living room where he had started a fire and was sitting on the couch drinking a glass of whiskey. I walked over to him and took the whiskey out of his hand and took a sip. He grabbed my waist and flung me down onto his lap and I laughed.

"Excuse you." I laughed.

"You are underaged. You shouldn't be drinking." He chuckled.

"Your overaged you shouldn't be drinking."

He put his hand over his heart almost as if he was wounded and I kissed his neck before sitting up and walking over to the window. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and I smirked to myself.

"You said earlier that you are terrified of me? Is that true?" He asked and I frowned.

"Yes."

"You know I will never hurt you right? I promise that."

"Kol, your an original vampire. You guys have a history of breaking promises."

"But I will never break a promise that I make with you."

I nodded and he kissed my cheek. I ended up just going to bed and woke up to hearing banging and loud noises. I sleepily trudged my way down the hall.

"Kol shut up." I hissed but the noises continued.

"Babe I love you but if you don't shut the hell up I will find the white oak steak and shove it so far up your ass-" I was cut off by the sight of atleast a dozen hybrids and Klaus in the living room.

Kol was being held by 2 hybrids while Klaus was torturing him. I tried to run to him but yet another two hybrids held me back.

"KLAUS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I screamed.

"Teaching your pretty little boyfriend here a lesson."

"Don't hurt him please, hurt me instead." I begged.

"You would basically kill yourself for a boy?"

I nodded and Kol looked at me tears in his eyes.

"Don't touch her Niklaus." He breathed and Klaus punched him in the stomach.

"STOP IT!" I yelled pushing away the people holding me back and running infront of Kol.

Klaus picked me up by my neck and threw me against the floor. I yelped in pain and looked to see my arm was bleeding. Kol looked so weak and I didn't know what to do. I crawled over to him and grabbed his face with my hands.

"Kol fight back...please fight back..for me." I begged and sobbed.

He looked at me and I knew he was way to weak to fight back. I looked down at my arm and held my wrist up to him.

"No.." He breathed.

"Kol..please!" I yelled.

He looked at me and whispered an I love you before biting my wrist. I cried out in pain and then he pull away. I got up off the ground and was being carried by a Hybrid. I looked over and saw Kol fighting Klaus. I smiled to myself but felt my eyes growing heavy. The last thing I remember was being thrown on the ground and hitting my head.

**KOL'S POV**

I looked at Addie almost lifeless on the my couch. Tears sprang from my eyes and I turned to look at Elijah and Rebekah. After Niklaus showed up at our cabin I took her back home so she wouldn't be in any danger.

"There is only one thing you can do now Kol." Rebekah said.

"No. I'm not turning her. She's to pure for that."

"She's right thought Kol. Better you to turn her than Bekah or I." Elijah said and I nodded.

I bit my wrist and held it to her mouth. She began to drink still not opening her eyes. Once I figured she had enough I pulled my wrist out of her mouth and wrapped my hands around her neck kissing her forehead.

"I am so sorry my love." I whispered before snapping her neck.

Elijah rested a hand on my shoulder and I heard Bekah start crying silently. I knew that she would make the choice to feed or not and I think we all know...she won't.