Wrestling

Phoebe pov
I sat on the beach wit my feels in the sand. "Now, Phoebe, how many kisses did you get?" Piper asked. I looked at the sand in same. "Three, mom!" Juliet said and everybody giggled. "How?" Mom asked. "Just leave it." I told her. She looked at Juliet. "Well, the first one was a task. It was her first kiss... It was so romantic. James was like 'You don't know how long if been waiting for this, beautiful.'" Juliet said, mom hugged me and the rest was squealing like they were teenagers. "Go on." Calypso said. "The second was, when they were dancing. When I watched it I got goosebumps. She was telling him to choose Korra and he wouldn't listen, she even cried. Then he cupped her head and leaned in, but then the song ended. Luckily, Aphrodite putted another song on. So they kissed again, I was speechless. My baby girl, getting two kisses on one day." Juliet said, fake crying. I wanted to leave but my mom held me tight. "And the third time  you saw." Charlotte said. Three times  I let him kiss me, three times! The worst part of it, that I liked it. "Sweetie, are you alright?" Mom asked, I shook my head. She hugged me. "Can I cry?" I asked her. "Of course, sweetie. There is nothing wrong with crying." She said holding me tighter. I let it all out. I like him too much, now he hates me. "What's wrong, sweetheart." She asked me. "I really liked him, but now he hates me." I said crying in my moms shoulder. And speaking of the devil, I saw James and Korra walking together they were walking this way. I'm not ready for this. So, I hide in my moms shoulder. "Everything alright, Phoebe?" Korra asked. "Yeah..." I said trying to have a normal voice, but it broke. "What are you doing?" James asked. "She's just hugging her mom." Mom said. "Let me see your face." James said, I shook my head. "Phoebe..." He warned. "Just go away. I'm fine!" I told him. "No, you're not!" He said. "Maybe we should leave her alone for a bit." Korra suggested. "What a fine idea." I said. The girls laughed. "Im staying here until I see your face." He told me, I could hear that he sat down. I need a plan... Wait! I have it! I'm wearing a sweater, my Shawn Mendes sweater. I could close it and run into the ocean, if he didn't catch me. But I was fast, it had to work. I whispered my plan in my mom her ear, she nodded. Ok here I go. I stood up and run, I could feel James behind me. I was so close, until he jumped on me. I landed on my face, he above me. I hid my face, he turned me around. Pulling at my arms, but I wouldn't let go. He started to tickle me, I couldn't stand that. "Help me!" I jelled. Juliet came to help, she sprung on his back. He was busy with Juliet, so I could escape. I ducked into the water and water filled my longs. I went to the cage my dad took me and Andrew here when we were younger, he still does but less. I looked at the wall, my name, dads, Andrews, moms and Tyson's  name stood there. Oh, I miss uncle Tyson. There was a sound, I went looking and saw a cyclops. Not just a cyclops, it was uncle Tyson! "Uncle Tyson!" I jelled as I embraced him. "Phoebe!" He said enthusiastic. He was always happy. "What are you doing here?" I asked him. "I  visit you, brother Percy told about prophecy." He said. I felt sad, which is not good with Tyson here. If your sad, he's sad. He began to cry. "No, don't cry." I said hugging him. "Let's get you some peanut butter!" I said, that me him super happy. He took hand and swim super fast up. We reached the shore, I saw everybody still there. I started to worry about my face, but I saw in the  water I was laughing. "Tyson!" Mom jelled. When Tyson noticed her he run over and gave her a bonecracking hug. He was always happy when he saw us.  I looked at James, he looked confused. "Tyson, my man!" Juliet said. They both hugged, well Tyson hugged everyone except Korra. "Korra bad, broke Phoebe heart!" He cried. He knew about the fight. We weren't going to tell him, but one day he saw me crying on the beach and then I had to tell him. There was a silence. Then we heard the bell for lunch, it was noon. I was heading to the pavilion, when James stopped me. "What's wrong with you?" He asked me. We were still at the beach, the rest looked at us. "Nothing." I told him. He didn't believe me. "You were crying, I knew that. And I know why. But you made it very clear you didn't want me, then why cry now." He said, holding my arm tight. "Let go of my arm." I told him. "Answer." He said and squeezed my arm harder. "You're hurting me." I told him. It wasn't only the pain in my arm also inside. My heart hurts  so much. He still was holding my arm. "James, let go." Piper said. I couldn't find Tyson, probably eating. "No, mom. She needs to answer!" He told his mom. I pulled my sweater out and came free. I wanted to run, but he pushed me again against the ground. He turned me around. "Tell it!" He said. "There's nothing wrong, now get off me you elephant!" I jelled at him, he laughed and lay with his back on me. "Stop it, you two." Mom said smiling. James laid above. "Explain." He told me, I shook my head. "I can't." I said and pushed him off. I stood up. "What do you mean?" He asked confused. "If I would explain, it's gonna make victims." I explained. "Well, to late. There already victims." "Huh?" I asked. He didn't answered, he just took Korra's hand and left. I looked down, this was for the best. Me and Korra talk to each other again, that could help on the quest. Mom hugged me and led me to the pavilion. I saw Andrew, dad laughing, Tyson was hugging Dylan. Who seemed very scary, I laughed at that. Dad probably told him they got a new brother, I sat down. We all laughed with Tyson, sometimes too hard. People were looking, but I didn't care. It was all just hilarious! When dinner was over I had wrestling, I hated that. "Dad can you hide me?" I asked, giving him my baby face. He hugged me. "Alright, princess!" He told me, I smiled. "No, she just has wrestling right now and doesn't want to go. " mom told him, dad laughed. "You'll be alright." He told me. "Chiron is giving that lesson and you'll have Juliet." "Juliet's like a beast." I told him. "That my friend is true." Somebody said and I turned around to see her there. "Come on, Nemo!" She took my hand away from the safety of my family.
/at the wrestle arena/
I stood way down I the back, hiding my face. Juliet stood at the front, she already won 2 times of the 2. And it were 2 boys, from the Ares cabin! I told you she's a beast! "Phoebe Jackson and James Grace!" Chiron said. Damn, I can't go against him. Why does the universe hate me. Everybody looked at me, they know how much I hated this lesson and how bad I was. When I walked past them, they wished me good luck. At the front Andrew and Juliet were laughing. "Geez, thanks guys." I told the sarcastic. They only laughed harder. "Chiron, do I have to do this?' I asked him. "Come on, Phoebe! I have faith in you." He told me, but he didn't look convincing. I stood on the mat, Chiron jelled start. "I give up!" I jelled. Andrew and Juliet and the rest laughing their head of. "Phoebe..." Chiron so signed. "I don't want to die!" I told him, James is way too good at this. "You're not gonna die. I would never let that happen, dear." He told me. I had no choice, so I gave in. You can do this, dear. A voice in my voice said, it was Catarina! No, I can't I told her. Yes you can. I believe in you she told me and I believed her. I felt the power to succeed. Chiron jelled start. James tackled me, then he sat on me. Come on! You can do this Catarina said. I believed it and trough James of me. I pushed him against the ground and the counting started. 1,2,3, and I won. I won! Everybody cheered, I was so happy! Andrew and Juliet looked impressed. Suddenly I fell against the ground, it was James. He didn't want to lose, but he just did. We fought, it was getting messy because we were getting of the mat. Chiron jelled for us to stop, but we didn't. I was angry and so was he. The rest was to busy to laugh. I saw from the corner of my eye. Jason and dad running over. I felt two hands around my waist, trying to pulling me away. After a while I got off. My dad held me away, but I wanted to hit James so badly now. Jason and dad were laughing as they looked at me. "I'm gonna beat your ass, Grace." I told James. "How did it even happened?" Jason asked laughing. "I won from him and he couldn't stand it, so he pushed me on the ground. Then we started to fight." I explained. "Wait a minute, you won?!" Dad asked, I nodded. He hugged me tight. "That's my girl!" He jelled and I laughed. "James, if you lose you need to accept that." Jason told James.  "Can't believe I just lost from a girl." James said angry, silence fell. He did not just said that! I needed to stay calm. They looked at me worried and I just held my head high and left. "Wait! Phoebe what are you gonna do?!" James asked me scared. I smirked at him. "I'm gonna tel your mother." I told him. Dad and Jason started to laugh. "No, don't do that. Stay were you are." He said getting closer. I started to run but he jumped on me. He really needed to stop that! Dad didn't even help me, he was to busy laughing. "Get off me!" I told James angry. "No, you're not going to tell my mom!" He told me laughing. So I did something that I am ashamed of. I kicked him were the sun doesn't shine. He rolled of me and I run away to find his mother. I saw my mom and Piper and Hazel under a tree, I ran over. But I could see James running over. "James said..." I began but James hand covered my mouth. "What?" Piper asked. I licked his hand. "That's disgusting, Phoebe!" James said, letting his hand go. "James said he didn't believe that I won because I was a girl!" I said quick. "James Tristan Grace! You said what?!" Piper asked angry. "I didn't mean it like that! It's just, first she was bad at it and now she defeats me with no problem!" He exclaimed. "Wait! Phoebe you really won?!" Mom asked and I nodded. "That's my girl!" She said giving me a hug. "Look, sweetie, I don't care if she was first bad. I do not aloud my son to be sexists! I thought I raised you better... Now say you're sorry!" She said to him. He signed. "I'm not sorry." He told me. "James!" Piper said. "Alright then, idiot." I told him. "Phoebe?!" Mom said shocked. "What's going on?" Hazel asked. "James is being James." I told her. "Okay, listen you two. Since that stupid game, you hate each other's guts." Mom told us, I looked down. "If you're going on a quest together. You need to thrust each other." Piper said. "Yeah, but that's all gone now." I mumbled. "I don't get you, Phoebe. Could you please come out of Phoebe town and look around at what you cause. I believe you when you say you don't want to hurt anyone. But it isn't working, you would know that if you thought just for a second!" He jelled at me. Ouch, that hurts. I didn't reply. I wanted to walk away. "Stop running from your problems and face them for Zeus' sake." He told me as he took my arm. "James, I think this is not the way to solve the problem..." His mom started. "No, mom! She always does this. I just want to know why she was acting so strange at the game." He looked me in the eyes, I was scared. His grip was so hard. "Look, James. She just did that at the game, because she felt bad for Korra." Mom explained, well that was halve true. He looked at me, his grip still tight. "And what else?" He asked. "That was everyt..." Mom started. "No, there more!" He said. No way I was going to tell him, he would make everything worse. "What's going on here?" Dad asked, he looked at James his hand on my arm. "Let go of me!" I told James. "Tell." He said and held me tighter. I closed my eyes, it hurts. "James I suggest to let her go." Dad said seriously. "She has to tell me first!" James told him. "She can also tell you that when you release her. Your hurting her." Dad told James. James lets go and I look at my arm. Yes, fingerprints on my arm. *note sarcasm. I wanted to kick him again where the sun doesn't shine. Dad came over and looked at my arm. "I can't laugh with this James." He told him. "I'm gonna find Dylan!" I told them, running for my life. "Phoebe, wait!" James said and I could feel him chasing me. I run for my life looking for Dylan. Dylan where are you? I asked him. In the cabin he told me. Keep the door open. I told him. I headed to cabin 3, there stood Dylan holding the door for me. I run inside and he closed the door. "Whats going on? Are you alright?" He asked me taking my hands, I only nodded I couldn't breathe. When I could breathe again, I told him the story even about that stupid game. "Sing for me." Was his answer and I loved the answer. He didn't asked further on the story and I was ok with that. So I sang something for him. "You have a beautiful voice." He told me and I blushed. He was really sweet. "What lesson do you have?" He asked me. "Sword fighting." I answered. "Me too!" He said excited. I laughed and together we went to the arena...