Not going to sleep, for tonight............

Ben was working at his regular Job In Late june. His Best friends brother got him the job and he couldnt help but regret asking for hlp. for many... many reasons..... Slendy should have warned him about grill and drive-through freaks. But he guessed every now and then he met cool people. Tis one time, A really creepy person came and asked me to rub hot-sauce all over her body, turns out she molested young people with pickles. But hey, all people have had crappy jobs, even billionairs!

So I was working drive through for the fifth time that week and was dealing with some weirdo asking for extra extra rare chicken nuggets. But when he pulled up, he didnt seem like a creep, Just a guy who was tortured...... Kinda like me. Oh ya! The Burger King I work at is secretly run by my fellow creepypasta's. But i didnt realize that the guy who pulled up for freakin nuggits was my long time crush, Jeff. he didnt want to work at thi shit-joint, so he just runs around killing random people and stealing all thei money and expensive stuff. But ya,,,, MY JEFF! " well Jeffery, its been a while..." " ya I guess BENny boy, I just came here to see you though." I blushed a little at this comment. " well im getting out in a couple of minutes so, We could meet in the parking lot." he agreeded and paid the $4.50 for his nuggits and drove to an empty part of the lot were the emo's go to smoke weed.

I got out and greeted jeff. He opened the door to his Alfa-Romeo and welcomed me in. We drove to a run-down motel with a busted door, but the inside was nice. He closed the door behind us and locked it. I smiled at him. He grabbed my arm and I gasped. he pushed me against the wall and pressed his body up to mine. " Ya like this?"