1.3

again today, without fail, my day starts with you.

goldenkook: you're really pretty.

jiminie: no wtf.

goldenkook: im serious.

jiminie: you are blind.

goldenkook: oh god i hate you.

jiminie: well i love you.

goldenkook: ew.

jiminie:

jiminie: lolol bye im with tae rn

goldenkook: what is he doing there.

jiminie: movie marathon.

goldenkook: only the two of you??

jiminie: yeah.

goldenkook: oh.

goldenkook: see you tomorrow?

jiminie: if you want to.

goldenkook: of course.

-

two weeks past and it was the most happiest moment in life for the two males. it was like they were a puzzle piece, connecting together slowly and the more jimin gets closer, the deeper he falls.

taehyung always scowls, saying that the black haired is stealing his best friend but when jimin asked him to join them, he refused.

the brown haired feels bad but taehyung was the one who is stubborn.

jungkook on the other hand, feels guilty because he wants to love jimin but he can't. his feelings and mind won't allow it. everytime he tries to remove that irrational phobia in his head, it comes in hitting like a tidal wave and many times have jimin realised that jungkook would always pull away and become awkwardly distant at times when jimin tries to move closer.

it's frustrating, really. because at one point, he trembles as if something terrible is going to happen but the next, he acts so lovely and friendly that makes jimin feels very confused.

"maybe he doesn't like you"

"oh god, that totally made it better didn't it?" jimin scoffed, rolling his eyes as the two boys sat down on the floor in the older male's room, playing video games.

"it makes sense! he pulls away when you show affection, but then showers you with it in the next!" taehyung throws his hand up, the controller flinging somewhere else in the room from his hand with a thud.

"but-"

"you like him." taehyung mutters, looking at his lap as he feels jimin's gaze wonder to him.

"tae-"

"i get it, i mean i was kind of a dickhead for leaving you without an explanation in the first place, so yeah i'm fine" he smiles bitterly, playing with his fingers.

"thank you" jimin breaks the silence after a while, the hazelnut haired boy looking up to find a small genuine smile playing on the other's lips.

"for understanding. i just wanted to get it out y'know?"

"yeah. but you should tell him about your feelings" the younger says, standing up to retrieve back the abandoned controller from the other side of the room.

"i was thinking of that, maybe i should" the raven haired mumbles, paying his attention back at the flat screen as the other resumed the game.

"good luck then"

-

"jungkook-ah" hearing his name being called made him flutter his eyes back open, turning his head so that he can see the other. he hummed, giving a sign that he was listening.

"i have something to tell you" jimin says, straightening up from his previous position against the tile wall of the rooftop.

jungkook takes out his earphones, sitting up and facing the other.

"what is it?" many thoughts came to the younger's mind.

what if jimin didn't want to become friends with him anymore?

what if jimin thinks that jungkook is just a waste of time being together with?

what if jimin says that he is with someone suddenly?

jungkook's heart drops at the last thought.

"jungkook" the said boy shakes his head, flickering his eyes up to the older and hums again, asking him to continue.

"i-" the latter took a deep breath, calming himself down before continuing, "i like you, jeon jungkook. i really, really like you. even if we had never met and you were still my internet friend, i knew i had fallen for you. you mean everything to me now because you always make happy and make me smile. i want us to be something more than friends so will you-" jungkook abruptly stood up, jimin following him with a frown on his face as confusion and a little hint of anger settles in his features.

"i don't like you" it hits jimin hard, the younger's voice was cold and distant, his eyes mirroring the exact thing. "you're just a friend- no wait acquaintance to me. we known each other for like what? two, three weeks? and i realised you're not my type at all. it's really no wonder why people like bobby bullies you. you can't even-" a harsh slap given on his left cheek startled him as his view changes to the rooftop's entrance.

jungkook slowly turns back, placing a hand at his stinging cheeks and was met with a tear stained face. it looked so broken and hurt, jungkook couldn't believe he painted that on the other's beautiful face.

"you know, i always thought you were different, but i guess this was the difference. in fact it's not even different, you're same like the rest. you're heartless, you don't care and you're fucking immature, i thought we had it going but i guess i read the signs wrong. i realised now where i stand in your world. thanks for being my friend, oh no wait, acquaintance, to me in these past few weeks, it has been great" jimin says, the last few words dripping off with poison. his eyes changed, instead of warm, light brown eyes, they were dark and cold, giving off an icy stare as he scoffed, wiping his eyes with the sleeves of his sweater before running back down to the classroom and picking up his bag. he doesn't bother to stay for the next few periods.

jungkook stood there frozen, taking in everything as his lips started to waver. he didn't meant anything he said but it rolled of his tongue because when jimin confessed, his heart rate increased, coming to an alarming rate and the same warning call buzzed in his system, making him do the exact opposite of what he wanted to do, which was to confess.

how is he supposed to change things now?