"True love," - Adrienette/Marichat

NOTE: LADYBUG AND CHAT NOIR AREN'T HEROES. ALSO LADYBUG DOES NOT EXIST

Adrien woke up next to Marinette, he loved so dearly. 

He sighed as he remembered their wedding day. It has been the best day of his life, but something was still bugging him.

He could never show his true form to her. He always thought she would be afraid. 

He knew Marinette was an amazing girl. She was brave, thoughtful, kind and so much more. But if he showed her, he was the legendary Chat Noir, the monster people feared from kid's stories, she would leave him without a second thought.

"Adrien, honey, go back to sleep," Marinette mumbled as she pulled her husband back down and wrapped an arm around his waist and then burried her head into his back. 

"Mari, it's nine o'clock in the morning," he laughed. 

"So?" she asked. "I'm a sleepy head," 

"I know, Princess, heck everyone knows," he laughed as he turned around to face her. He kissed her nose and she giggled. 

"I love you," he smiled, knowing that she would never return the feelings if she knew.

"I love you too, silly cat," oh but she knew. It wasn't hard to figure it out. Every month Adrien had to leave somewhere and it became constant over years. 

It wasn't that she didn't trust him. Opposite actually. She trusted him, that's why she followed him one night.

She made sure, he didn't hear her. It would be weird to see your wife following behind. 

Every month he had to 'recharge'. He couldn't keep his transformation for too long, he could get hurt or at least seriously exhausted. 

When he was sure, nobody could see, he released his human form and let black leather cover him. Marinette's breath caught in her throat, but she remained calm. She was panicking inside, though.

"I can't keep doing this to her," he said to himself. "She would never love me like this,"

Marinette figured he was talking about her, but she just smiled at him. He didn't look too scary. In fact, she loved him even more now. 

"Silly cat? Where did you get that from?" Adrien smiled as he tucked her between covers. 

"You purr when I pet your hair, idiot," she noticed some cat tendencies over the years. And she loved it, even if it was weird.

"True," he laughed. "But that's only because you pet me," 

He kissed her forehead. 

"We should get up," he said, before pulling her up with him. 

"But I wanna cuddle, Adrien," she pouted. 

"And I want breakfast. It's my word against yours," he shrugged. 

"Fine, then bring me breakfast in bed," she smirked. 

"You little spoiled girl," he laughed, but pulled her out of the bed, then grabbing her bridal style and spun her around. 

"Adrien, put me down!" he stopped spinning and smirked at her. 

"What do I get?" his sly smirk appeared on his face.

"Me not being mad at you for not telling you're Chat Noir," she laughed, but Adrien's face became serious. 

"W-What did you just say?" he asked, fear filling his body.

"You heard me, I'm not repeating myself," she booped his nose, before trying to walk into kitchen, but he grabbed her hand. 

"Y-You know?" he asked fearfully. This was it. She was going to leave him. 

"I've known for some time, you darn cat. And I've been waiting for you to tell me, but hey I guess you never will. We're married, dear, I'm not gonna leave you," she laughed as she put her hands on his chest.

"But aren't you afraid of me?" he asked, looking everywhere else, just not her eyes.

"I slept with you. I think I'll be fine," she joked, before kissing him on the cheek, walking out of the room, leaving him speechless.

---------------------------------------------------

I'm just like looking at weird prompts and I found this xD hope you like it!