ten

I woke up to a bouncing Ethan on my bed, jumping on the end of it and pulling off my pale blue duvet from my body.

"Behzy..." I groaned, desperately trying to find the duvet and bring it over my face.

"Come on, Bethy, get up so we can go shopping before I go!" He shouted in my ear as he was now lying next to me .

"FINE!" I screamed in his face. We exchanged weird looks before bursting out laughing.

This is what it was like to have Behzinga as your brother.

I got up and pushed him out the room so I could get dressed. Today, I picked a grey Adidas jumper with the three white stripes on the sleeves and a pair of blue jeans from Topshop(pic above) .

"ETHAN GET ME SOME SHOES FROM DOWNSTAIRS" I shouted as I pulled the jumper over my head.

"OKAY" he shouted back.

I sat down and put on my everyday makeup, just brushing out my brown-ginger locks.

Ethan came in holding my white Adidas superstars.

"Good choice" I laughed before putting them on and tying the laces.

He got my black handbag from the side (pic above) and passed it to me before we ran downstairs.

"Bye Mum" he shouted before we walked out the door.

After climbing into the passenger seat of the car, I decided to get out my phone and check to see if Zoe had replied to my DM.

mynameisbef: Hi! Yes I do and I'd love to meet up with you for shopping during the day but I'm a bit tight on time with dance exams! Whenever you're free! Xxx

And she had.

zoella: I'm free most of this week so Thursday if you are too??Xxx

mynameisbef: Thursday is fab! Xxx

"Eth..." I whispered.

"What?" He giggled.

"I'm meeting up with fucking Zoella for fucking shopping" I whispered back.

"OH MY GOD" he screamed.

I burst out laughing before turning up the car radio and singing along.

*lil time skip*

Ethan was once again dragging me into another shoe shop. I'm not complaining, I love shoes too. My eyes wandered over the racks before locking onto a pair of blue Nike Air Maxs.