First Dates

Louis and Harry sat on the sofa the next Saturday, studying a detailed email addressed to them both.

"What are you reading boys, that letter is massive," Liam chimed in from behind them.

"It's from Simon, some sort of game plan I reckon," Louis rolled his eyes and looked back at Liam with a huff.

"Read it out loud then Lou," Liam squinted, attempting to read the small print on Harry's laptop.

"Mr.Styles/Tomlinson," the caramel haired boy read the opening line and pouted immediately.

Liam shot him a questioning look and patted his shoulder.

"Come on now, read the rest," he prompted.

"Liam do you see that?" Louis faked a gasp, pointing to the tiny print that Liam could still not decipher.

"What? Harry, what am I supposed to be seeing," Liam turned to the curly one for answers. Harry shrugged, focusing on the screen to find a discrepancy.

"I didn't get a Mr ! Simon took it away. You get to be Mr. Styles and what am I? Slash Tomlinson?" Louis laughed, raising his eyebrows at his friends expectingly.

"Louis, oh my god shut up," Liam smiled as the boy's corny humor and watched as Harry giggled into his sweater paws.

It had been another week and the stunt was beginning to calm down. The boys weren't guaranteed the front of every magazine or the bold print of each headline as they were the days prior.

The feeling in the house was much lighter. The group of four quickly adapted to their new parts in concerts and were managing to function without a fifth member. As hard as it was, everything was only getting easier and the boys couldn't be more happy.

Louis was laughing again and Harry too, sometimes interacting even with the cameras off. Niall wasn't so scared anymore, and Liam was just glad to have his boys back on track.

"Ok ok, for real this time," Louis promised, sliding open the side table drawer. He grinned and picked up his black framed reading glasses that hadn't been worn in ages.

"Give me a break," Liam mumbled jokingly.

"What was that Liam?" Louis snapped, smiling brightly towards the boy.

"I said go on now," Liam smirked, pointing to the letter with a nod.

"Mr.Styles/Tomlinson, i am writing to inform you of your next publicity move in this stunt. It has been two weeks since the public has taken notice of you boys; it is time to grab their attention again. To do this, Richard and I have agreed on a date," Louis read in a voice he was sure sounded like Simon.

"Did I hear that right? Richard and Simon are going on a date to promote Larry?" An Irish voice screeched from the other room. Liam snorted while Louis turned around, an amused smile playing on his lips.

"No Niall, I'm going on a date with Harry" Louis yelled back, voice going softer at the end.

The older boy's eyes flickered to Harry who was sitting next to him, a blush gradually forming on his cheeks.

"Well that's entirely less exciting than I thought," Niall sighed, joining the rest of the group around the sofa.

"The two of you will be going to dinner at one of London's finest premier restaurants. We have set up your reservation and seats accordingly. Everything is prepaid..." Louis continued reading.