Fight at the sword area

Phoebe pov
We arrived at the sword area and I saw Dad and Jason spar. I looked around we if James was here, I found him standing against a wall talking with Korra. "Everybody gather around." Dad jelled. Me, Dylan and the rest of the prophecy. "We're doing this sort of game." Jason said. "You're gonna fight against each other and the winner always fights an other winner, until there 2 left." Dad explained. "Ok first groups are. Dylan and Phoebe, Korra and Ben, Charlotte and Amber. James, Juliet and Andrew you fight against the losers." Jason said. We all stood in positions, dad jelled start and I attacked. Dylan was bad at this, he really was. I had him down in no time. He didn't mind that he lost, he congratulated me. Korra won, because Ben rather holds a hammer. And Charlotte won, her dad and mom are amazing swords men. James fought Dylan, Dylan immediately lost. Juliet Ben, Juliet won. Andrew and Amber, Andrew won. Korra against Charlotte, Charlotte won. Charlotte against Juliet, Juliet won. Juliet against James, James won. James against Andrew, Andrew won. Andrew against me, I won. I'm a pretty good swordsman. "Looks like Phoebe won." Dad said. "That's pretty good for a girl. Huh?" I said, not looking directly to James. Jason and dad laughed. "What's the matter that your a girl?" Juliet asked. I looked at James. "Nothing." He said quick. "James couldn't believe Phoebe beaded him, because she is a girl." My dad said. James glared at him. "You little worm!" Juliet jelled at him. "Even if she was a boy, still she would beat your ass!" Juliet said angry. "Wait a second." Charlotte said. "You won in wrestling?" Ben asked out of disbelief, I nodded. "That's my girl!" Ben jelled and hugged me, Charlotte also hugged me. "I didn't mean it like that! It's just first she was bad at it and now she just beats me without a problem." James exclaimed. "Then you should be happy for her, dude." Andrew said calm. "No reason to hate." Ben said. James just signed and took Korra and Amber with him. "He's really angry." Charlotte said. "First he was like giving you kisses and then he hates you, don't get the dude." Ben complained to me. "Wait! Kisses?" Jason asked me laughing. I looked at my dad, he was pale. "How many." Dad asked scared. "Umm...3" I said nervous. "Okay, I'm gonna take him down." Dad said, but Jason stopped him. "I see your son kissing my daughter every day. Don't see me complaining." Jason said and dad relaxed. The bell rang, that means dinner. I sat down at the table and only stared at my food. "Are you gonna eat that? Or should I give it to Tyson?" Dad asked laughing, I laughed and started to eat a little bit. "May I have your attention please?" Chiron said, everybody looked at him. "After campfire I invite you to the beach. Tomorrow are the prophecy children going on a quest, I like to have a fest. In honor of them." He said and everybody cheered. So after campfire, we went to the party.