90. Things You Do With Eachother Every Day

Steve:

Have dinner - Whether the two of you are out on a date or just at home, the two of you make sure to eat dinner together. If one of you is going to get home late the other will wait for them, and when one of you is away you'll call the other during dinner.

Bucky:

Listen to music - Music has always been a big part of your life since you and your friends are in a band, and introducing Bucky to all of your favorite music was a huge step in your relationship. Now the two of you always make sure to take time to share in the music you enjoy and try out new artists.

Pietro:

Flirt - A lot of couples that have been together for a while stop flirting with each other on a regular basis, but not the two of you. Pietro and you are constantly flirting with each other and it makes your days more entertaining and keeps your relationship interesting.

Loki:

Read - The two of you both love to read and have more introverted tendencies which makes reading together a perfect way to spend some of your time together. As much as you love having long discussions with each other, often pleasant silence while you explore your own worlds is perfect for the two of you.

Clint:

Watch TV - The two of you love movie nights and catching up on your favorite shows together, but often watching TV together is more of an excuse to cuddle on the couch. You love getting to spend a lot of time together and having an excuse to be close to one another.

Thor:

Run - Running has been a daily activity for you for a while and after you started dating Thor he started to join you on your runs. Now it's something the two of you do together ever day, and it's perfect motivation for both of you. You have more fun when your together and even participate in some light spirited competition.

Tony:

Relax in bed - You both are slow moving people in the morning and tend to spend a lot of extra time just relaxing together in bed in the morning. You both love just having that extra time in each other's presence and you enjoy the relaxation aspect of it as well.

Natasha:

Eat breakfast - Once you've had your morning coffee and Nat has gotten back from her run you will start to make breakfast while she showers. Then the two of you will sit down and take the time to eat a meal together and enjoy each other's company.

Wanda:

Go for a drive - Since the two of you share one car you often drive her places or find easy situations for carpooling. Also, even on the days when you don't have anywhere you need to go the two of you will often go for a drive together as a way to have fun together.