#85 Mornings

The sun beamed brightly into the room, illuminating the space entirely. You opened your eyes softly, a wave of cool air sweeping over your body uncovered by the sheets. You felt arms slip around you and you smiled slightly, looking over at your one and only- Thomas.

He was already awake, his eyes still shut peacefully but his lips curved into a small smile. "Good morning..." he mumbled quietly, pulling you closer to him.

"Morning." You giggled quietly, looking at his shining complexion. His hair was shooting in different directions, each individual strand of hair tripping over another. You had never thought so deeply about just a simple thing- but that's just it, isn't it? The simplest things have the most to teach, they have the most detail and the most distinct features.

The most complicated things are only complicated because we make them. The simplest things created by no human hands are deeply intruiging only because the simplicity of it all seems too little to be true- it seems like theres nothing to it- so we think deeper, we make our own explinations and find the complication throughout all the simplicity.

And that's what you did with Thomas, his eyes, his lips and his hair. Every feature, every thing that made him him.. It was all so complicated in your eyes- but in others he was just a normal guy. He went to work everyday, had a family- protected his family; like any real man would.

But in your eyes it was so much more complicated- you could think for hours.

Thomas opened his eyes, squinting slightly at the bright sun shining thru the window. A small glimmer shinned in his eyes and he looked down at you, his tiny smile growing wider. "Hey there.." he chuckled deeply.

You smiled, already staring up at him. "Hi"

He smiled, leaning down and softly pressing his warm lips up against yours for a few seconds before pulling away to a knock at the door.

You sighed quietly as the door to your room opened.

"Morning mommy, morning daddy" Your 4 year old girl- Hannah, ran in. Her 2 year old brother Scott following behind her.

"morning!" He giggled.

They both ran over and climbed onto your bed, giggling away with huge smiles on their faces.

Thomas laughed quietly, "good morning".

"Whats for breakfast?" Hannah asked innocently widening her eyes.

"What do you want for breakfast?" You asked, chuckling.

"Pancakes!" The two children yelled happily.

"Alright alright, pancakes it is then. You two go downstairs, we'll be right there" Thomas smiled.

After they had ran downstairs arguing with each other over who would beat the other at arm wrestling, You began to get up; Heading towards the bedroom door.

But, before you could leave Thomas gently grabbed your arm and stopped you from grabbing the door handle.

"You know, they're occupied for now and we have some time..." a slight smirk creeped up on his face.

"Thomas- no" You laughed, hitting his chest with the back of your hand lightly.

"aww come onnnn..." He pushed the door closed with his foot, keeping your eyes locked and raising an eyebrow.

You shook your head, laughing silently.

He backed you up into the wall, chuckling lightly. "Pleeeaaassee?" his face inched closer and closer to yours. Until eventually his lips attached to yours. You hadn't had much time alone considering all the time Thomas had been away filming- plus, finding alone time when the kids were up was a hard thing to achieve.

His lips moved with yours in such a rhythm that nothing could actually ever rhyme without his lips again, You had missed this- you missed his hands on you; his warm skin brushing against yours.

There was a sudden knock at the door, Thomas pulled away only a slight bit- his lips still dragging over yours. His hand slid off of you and he reached over- Locking the door.

"Just a few more minutes.." He chuckled against your mouth, his warm breath falling into the creases of your lips.

He pulled you off the wall, still holding your body against his; Then he dropped you onto the bed and climbed on top of you eagerly.

He needed you as much as you wanted him.

_____________

Side note, holy freaking crap thanks for 70k

You guys should follow my IG fan account, the only people that have followed me so far are fake follow accounts so pls follow meh (@septicshank)