Chapter Nine

Jess's POV

James looked over at me sadly I could feel tears threatening to spill.

"Why is he angry at me?" I asked quietly.

"He's angry with himself" he replied.

"Okay" I said before leaving to find Sirius.

"I'm such an idiot" I heard before a loud bang on the wall.

I slowly opened the door to see Sirius sitting on his bed cradling a bleeding hand. I walked over and sat next to him he looked up sadly and confused.

"Why can't I do anything right?" He asked.

"You are perfect" I whispered.

"I always make everyone hate me" He said "My family hate me I always say something stupid to make everyone mad at me"

"I don't hate you" I said smiling at him.

"I practically called you a slut after you opened up and told me about your past" he retorted.

"Well I spend most of my time with guys, I say dirty stuff and tease them I freakin’ call myself a whore! I'm just all talk, mainly because I've like done nothing because no one likes me I would think I was a slut too" I explained a tear rolling down my cheek. 

Dammit this is the second time I've cried in front of Sirius.

"I'm sorry" he said before I leaned into his chest and started to cry.

~*~

It had been a week since mine and Sirius’s well I'm not sure what it was. James and he had been setting up all their party all week and still they had perfect grades. I was good at most things except Herbology but the problem was forcing me into actually doing work, I was smart but I was lazy.

It was Saturday and it was time for the party Lily was in the shower while Brooke, Aniek and I were picking our outfits. I wasn't much into the 70's fashion with metallic eye shadow I was a more 50's style girl when it came to dressing up but just casual I was in a band shirt and maybe some bell bottoms. 

"What are you wearing?" I asked Brooke.

"I think I'll just wear my black bell bottoms with my purple cropped top" She replied holding them up so I could see "What about you"

"I think I'm gonna wear my black and white peter pan collared dress with my red bow heels and I think I'll go red hair too" I answered showing her my outfit.

"Sounds nice" Aniek smiled rummaging through her trunk "I can't find anything"

"You can borrow something of mine if you like" I offered.

"We can't all look like we were born thirty years ago" Lily grunted "Live in this era"

"Oh Lils I'm sorry but bright blue doesn't really appeal to me" I sighed. Lily was wearing her stripped bell bottoms and a loose white halter neck with a crocheted bottom; she had metallic sliver eye shadow and red lips.

"How about this Aniek?" I asked turning to her and holding up a floral blue dress and a pair of knee high white socks "You can wear them with your clogs" I said pointing to her cream and wood clogs sitting next to her bed.

 "That's more modern here" Lily said chucking Aniek a pink bow headband and gold belt.

"Thanks" she said gratefully grabbing the clothes and changing.

I rushed into the bathroom and started getting ready. I made my hair bright red in a half curled updo, I wore light foundation with dark mascara and eyeliner, I made my lashes look longer and put on bright red lip stick to match my hair and shoes.

Party Time 

Comment, Vote, Fan :)

Love you all my dear readers you’re all sexy! <3 

I less than three than you humans