X

Omg such a long wait for this update SORRY XXX *Still doesn't update for weeks*

A split second after Draco's eyes locked into Harry's he pushed himself up, scrambling away from Harry's face and almost tripping in the process. Harry followed much, much slower. Was he dreaming? Did that really happen? He pinched himself sharply, No definitely not.

The small movement of Harry's hand did not go unnoticed by Draco, a faintly quizzical look came into his incisive stare. Harry noticed, it would have been impossible not to, that blotches of bright, tomato red spots were appearing all over Draco's once pale face. Harry felt the hot blood rushing to his own face.

Draco's mouth was opening and closing, like a goldfish. No words came out though it looked like he was trying hard to form some.

"I...I don't...I should go..." The words came out forced, quiet and with seemingly great difficulty. With a slight shake of his Blonde head he spun around and began to walk in the opposite direction to Harry. Harry didn't realise but his arm had involuntarily clasped firmly around Draco's own engendering Draco to turn around startled.

Harry didn't know why he had grabbed hold of Draco but he needed to say something, fast. "Why are we enemies Draco, this needs to stop" Harry daren't look at Draco and instead at his shoes that had crusted over mud stuck to them.

After seconds that felt like hours of Draco not responding Harry glance back up. Draco's eyes were staring right at his. He had a curious expression, as if he were searching for something. "I don't... What do you mean?"

"I think you know what I mean" Harry felt himself become peculiarly angry at Draco, for no idea at all, maybe it was Draco's stubbornness to hate Harry. Harry took a deep breath and continued, "We've always been enemies, ever since we were kids and it was over some petty thing. We... we should forget about things that happened in the past. We need to stop fighting over stupid things that happened when we were kids and attempt to get along"

Harry found Draco's eyes with his own once more but this time they were different, as large as golf balls, big and blue. Countless emotions swirled around his dreamy blue eyes, sadness, regret, anger, curiosity ... Fear. And his face, once red was as pale as a ghost.

Draco sighed "I can't okay? I just can't" Draco nibbled at his lower lip. Caked in mud and the wind ruffling his white blonde hair Draco still looked attractive as ever, if not more.

Harry wasn't giving up, he had a new found stubbornness.

"Don't pretend you didn't have fun Draco, I saw you. Why are you so determined to hate me?"

Draco's eyes filled with more fear "I just ca–"

"WHAT IS THIS? I go for a couple of hours and not a single weed is gone and you two have been throwing mud" Filch shrieked. Harry had been so involved with the conversation he didn't realise Filch had appeared. Apparently Draco didn't either as he jumped into the air at the sound of Filches croaky shriek.

"We can expla–"

"Another Two hours detention" Filch spat "And this time, separately" he hissed.

Filch made an extension of his arm to grab Draco's but Draco leaped out of reach. Filch cried out as Draco moved towards Harry.

With both hands Draco clasped hold of Harry's right arm and pulled Harry's arm down and pushed his face towards Harry's ear. Draco's lips were so close to Harry's ear that they lightly touched it as he whispered "Meet me in the prefects bathroom at 10"

Draco's hot breath sent shivers down Harry's spine but that wasn't as excitable as the words he had whispered.

This Time Filch managed to grab hold of Draco as he lunged towards him. Pulling Draco away Filch turned his head over his shoulder and hissed "Get to work, NOW!"

***

Harry basically skipped to the common room. His back aching and covered in mud Harry still felt amazingly happy. After telling the Fat lady the password in sing song Harry bounded through the entrance.

It seemed everyone was back from Hogsmeade as the large group of Gryffindor's were gathered together laughing and eating their purchases from Honeydukes. It appeared Ron and Hermione were in their dorms as they were nowhere to be seen. Harry remembered the looks they were casting each other last night, perhaps they were together somewhere...

Every time Harry thought of Draco a rush of happiness surged through him, like he could sing or dance. Harry opened the door to his dorm and a second after doing so a tornado of curly hair and a pink jumper crashed into his side.

"Hermione!"

"Oh Harry I didn't see you sorry"

"It's fine"

"Why are you covered in mud? Did you have a fight?"

"No, yes but it wasn't a fight it was amazing..." Harry only realised how strange his choice of words were until they had left his mouth,. Hermione didn't seem to think they were strange as she giggled and dragged him onto his bed. Hermione crossed her legs "Tell me everything!"

Grinning stupidly Harry poured out every detail about what had happened but he left out the almost kiss, that just seemed too personal. Hermione was a very good audience though, gasping and giggling at the right places and clapping her hands excitedly as he told of their secret meeting. In the excitement Harry didn't even bother trying to hide his feeling but he was too happy to care

"What do you think he wants to meet in the bathroom for?"

"I don't know..." Harry suddenly thought about doing something that made him blush. Then Harry thought of something else, what if everything was a prank and Draco would be waiting in the bathroom with Crabbe and Goyle?

"Hermione what if it's all a prank?"

"I'm no expert harry but it doesn't seem like a prank"

Harry grinned at her, hoping she was right.

"I don't understand why you are so supportive Hermione after everything that Draco has said to you"

"Well I don't care who you're with Harry as long as you're happy''

Harry felt a rush of affection and reached over to hug Hermione. Suddenly Ron came in the dorm causing Hermione to shriek and jump off the bed. Harry was nervous, he knew how jealous Ron could easily get. He wouldn't mind Harry and Hermione talking but he might think something was up after Hermione looked so frightened to see him.

"What are you two doing?" He asked.

"Oh nothing just talking about our NEWTS" Blushed Hermione.

"Oh okay" Ron replied though he looked like he didn't believe her. "Why are you covered in mud Harry? Did Draco do something?"

"Nah I just slipped a lot" Harry laughed, which was true, sort of.

Ron laughed "Maybe some candy from Honeydukes will cheer you up" Ron tossed a few colourfully wrapped candy at Harry.

"Thanks mate, now I need a shower"

***

Harry stood under the gently running water. He turned the shower up as hot as it would go and let it run over his aching back. Not a single thought of anything but Draco and their meeting crossed his mind. He had a hundred questions, what would he wear? What would he say? Is it all a prank? What does Draco want to meet up for?

Harry glanced at the clock, all those questions would be answered in a few hours

Thank you for all the support so far, especially to the people who comment and make my day :) I know it definitely isn't the best book but it is my first ~('-'~)

But I need some help with something:

Draco and Harry are warming up to each other but if they do end up admitting their feelings how far should they go?

For the slow people I'm asking whether they should fuck or not, Well not exactly that, but you know maybe some touching...?

But it's completely up to you so please tell me

Smut?

Or nah?

xx