Jealousy~Evan

Here we where me and Evan standing  in the queue for the biggest ride here. I had begged Evan to come on the ride the whole day. He doesn't like rides but I love them. The waiting time was 15 minutes. I look over at Evan who's biting his nails. He only does that when he's nervous. I grab his hand and squeeze it. He looks over at me and smiles.

"You don't have to do this Ev." I say looking up at him. He embraces me in a hug and sighs.

"I know but then you'll need to go on it yourself." He says burying his head in the crook of my neck. I smile at how cute he is.

"Evan I'm a big girl." I say giggling. He steps back and puts his hands on my shoulders. He looks me up and down.

"Are you though?" He asks smirking. I cross my hands over my chest. He's a whole head taller than me and I don't look very big standing next to him.

"Hey you're the one who's scared of a roller coaster." I say turning my back to him. He wraps his arms around my waist and whispers in my ear

"You love me though." I smile to myself then turn around.

"Ev it's fine if you don't want to do it." I say looking up at him.

"Are you sure?" He asks looking down hopefully. I really wanted him to go on it with me but I'm not going to make him do anything he doesn't want to.

Before I can speak the guy in front of us in the queue turns and says

"Hey she can sit with me bro." And looks me up and down. I start to feel uncomfortable but smile back anyway. Evan immediately snakes his arm around my waste trying to show the guy that I'm his.

"No it's fine, I suddenly want to go on it." He says and I can see the vein on the side of his neck stick out from anger.

"You sure? I really wouldn't mind holding onto her." He says and bites his lip. I can feel the awkward tension between them both so I grab Evans hand trying to keep him calm. If looks could kill then the guy in front of me would be dead.

"Back off she'll go on with me." Evan growls gritting his teeth. The guy takes the hint and turns around. Before he turns round he winks at me. I face Evan and see him glaring at the back of the guys head. I take Evans face in my hands and force him to look at me.

"Ev calm down." I whisper. He looks at me then back at the guy.

"Y/N he was undressing you with his eyes." He growls. I look into his eyes, they've changed from his usual chocolate brown to a dark almost black colour.

"Evan you're scaring me." I say looking down. I can feel his eyes burning into me.

"I'm sorry babe I just want to protect you." He says and hugs me tightly.

"I know." I say returning the hug. I look in front of us and it's our turn to go on the ride. I turn and see Evan looking nervous. We sit in our seat and the ride begins to move. The ride finishes and all Evan did was scream the whole time. We jump off and go to the photo collection. Our photo is so funny I'm smiling like a Cheshire Cat while Evans screaming and closing his eyes.

"We have to get it." I say in between laughs.

"No way that's so embarrassing." He says looking up at the photo.

"Please." I beg holding his hand. Evan sighs then gives in.

"Only because I love you." He laughs and hands the guy money for the photo. We get the photo and head to another ride.

"Evan." I say leaning against is side.

"Y/N" he replies looking down at me.

"I love you." I say smiling to myself.

"I love you too." He states and kisses the top of my head. This day couldn't get any better.

•••••••••

I don't know if I like this one. What kind off bands are you guys into¿? Remember requests are open, just message me. Also I got my first comments and votes a few days ago and I know it's nothing special but to me it is so thank you so so much😋

~Abbie💕