IX

(A/N: Tomorrow & Kia in M/M)

Tomorrow 

Kia and I went out for lunch just to catch up since we have been pretty busy. We met up at Panera and immediately ordered.

After getting our food we sat down and began talking. ''So girl put me on to the tea.'' Kia smiled as she drunk her lemonade.

''Alright so when we came back from the trip or whatever David started acting really funny. He wouldn't answer my texts or calls. So he came over one night and we pretty much argued. Then I punched him, and he choked me and we ended having sex.'' I said all in one breath.

''Damn shame y'all so bipolar.'' Kia laughed.

''Whatever you and Marco worse than us y'all abuse each other and fuck like rabbits in the end.'' I said while catching this girl looking at me. 

Kia giggled and blushed.

''Who you looking at Morrow?'' Kia asked. ''No one important.'' I said while going back to eating my food.

The girl that just looked at me came to our table with a little girl.

''How can we help you ma'am?'' Kia asked the girl politely. ''Yes are you Tomorrow?'' The girl asked.

''I'm Tomorrow what's the problem?'' I questioned.

''Well tell David his daughter misses him.'' The girl spoke and raised the little girl hand.

''What's your name sweety?'' I asked the beautiful little girl.

''Maya.'' She said softly.

''Nice to meet you I'm Tomorrow.'' I said while rubbing her hand.

***

I texted David letting him know we needed to talk once he came over.

I'm not angry he has a daughter. She's obviously 4 years old, she was brought into this world way before me and David got together. Though on the flip side he didn't tell me. We've known each other for 8 months now and have been together for 6, I would of thought he felt comfortable with confining me with information like this.

Getting a glass of wine I sat on the couch and waited for David. Hearing the door unlock I looked up with tears in my eyes.

''What's wrong baby?'' He sat beside me and kissed my cheek.

''Who's Maya?'' I questioned.

'Fuck' He mumbled. Nodding I stood up and walked to the kitchen.

''Look I was going to tell you, but I didn't know how.'' He spoke fast.

''Listen I'm glad cute little Maya was brought into this world, but damn you could of told me. We were friends before we even started dating David. I thought you would be comfortable with telling me stuff like that instead of hearing it from your baby mama.'' I said.

''I'm sorry babe I just didn't want to lose you.'' He said.

I nodded and we both stayed quiet for a moment.

***

Quickly throwing on some sweats and a t shirt on I went to Demarco and Kia's place to talk to them. Knocking on their door Kia answered looking guilty.

''Um why do you have the guilty look on your face?'' I asked as I tried to get through the door.

''No reason why you out it's late and you know David doesn't like you out at this time.'' She questioned.

''Why aren't you letting me in that's more important plus this isn't the hood so I have nothing to worry about.'' I said trying to look inside. Before she could say something else I bust through the door and saw David and Marco talking.

Rolling my eyes I walked back to the door. ''I'll call you later Kia.'' I said while walking down their steps.

''Nah Tomorrow come here man.'' David pleaded.

''What David it's late.'' I said trying to pull away from his hold.

''Let me at least get my jacket so we can talk.'' He said. Nodding I waited for him outside so we can talk.

***

We sat in my car and I'm just realizing that I'm a little moody which is why I'm in my feelings.

''I'm sorry if you felt like I was sleeping with someone, or doing some sneaky shit.'' He said while I sat on his lap in the car.

''I never thought you did I trust you David.'' I said. ''You do?'' He chuckled.

''Shouldn't I, I mean I should keep an eye on  you cause the D too bomb.'' I said. ''Girl chill it's yours and you know it.'' He assured.

''Oh really well give it to me.'' I said while putting my face in his neck.

''Let's go home.'' He rubbed my booty and squeezed it roughly.

***

We both laid in bed out of breath after 3 rounds of loud, sweaty, love making. ''I swear your hormones worse than mine.'' He laughed.

''Shut up because if I wasn't giving it up often you would be complaining.'' I teased.

''Yeah you can't keep this from me.'' He cupped my kitty.

''Okay David I'm sore no more.'' I said.

''Yeah yeah get some sleep babe.'' He kissed my forehead. Snuggling up to him I instantly went to sleep.