Water

Mare
Phoebe PoV
After halve a month, we finally reached Greece. We had a few monsters attacks. I was heading to the mess hall, when I saw James and Korra kissing. I was really uncomfortable, but I just ignored it. I entered the mess hall a sat at the head of the table. Everybody was there and eating breakfast. "Okay Dylan, were in Greece where do we go now?" I asked him excited. "We need to go to a place with water. So, Pireas the harbor of Greece." He told me. "Okay, Ben can you head to Pireas?" I asked him. "Aye, captain!" He said and I laughed. We all eat dinner, after dinner I followed Ben. We headed to the control room. He told me how to control the ship. The whole journey me, Charlotte and Ben would be here. He typed the coordinates in and set course to Pireas. "By lunch time, we'll arrive." He told me. "Thanks, jelly bean!" I said and looked for Dylan. I bumps into Amber, she looked stressed. "I'm sorry, Amber." I told her, but she didn't listen. She just walked away, head in the clouds. That's weird, normally she would scream at me. I just let it go. I found Dylan and told him we would arrive at lunch time. "Can you tell me something about my teachers?" I asked him, he laughed. "Well, the first one is Mare, which means zee in Latin. She's kind, your gonna love her. She is the most powerful water bender after you. She was the one who stopped Dun, which means dark in Greek." He said. "Who's Dun?" I asked. "Dun was the first blood bender." Dylan said and I got goosebumps. "What's a blood bender?" I asked scared. "A legacies of a water bender, who can bend the blood in the body from another person." He told me. "How could Mare stop him?" I asked. "She also was a blood bender, but she was ashamed of it. But she had to use it against him." He answered. "Did she killed him?" I asked quiet. "No, he's held prison. She couldn't kill him, she has a way to big heart." He told me. I smiled at that, Dylan is right I'm gonna like her. "The second is Ventus, which means air in Latin. He's a good man, he's very wise. He'll learn you how to reach the Avatar trance." He told me. "What's the Avatar trance?" I asked. "That's when your the most powerful. Then you can use all the elements at one time." He explained. "And when I'm not in the trance I can't do that?" I asked and he shook his head. "Then as third you have Igna, which means fire in Latin." He said. "Wait a minute! I know her, the king suggested her to be the Avatar." I told him. "You're right. I don't think she'll like you, but she's gonna help you. She realizes that you're important." He told me. "She'll be the worst, right?" I asked him. "Not really, you also have the last one Terrus. Terrus means earth in Latin. He's gonna test you. He'll help you eventually." Dylan said. "Eventually?" I asked. "Yeah, you need to prove yourself first." He answered. "How?" I asked. "Don't know, we'll got to see." He told me and I was scared. I didn't know what I had to think about Terrus, the rest seemed fine even Igna. But Terrus I don't know what to think. Me and Dylan kept talking. Ben runner in and told us we arrived. I run outside. I looked around it was beautiful. I looked at the buildings they were beautiful. "We're are we gonna find the teacher?" James asked. "You just found her." A beautiful women jumped on deck. She had dark brown hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a blue dress.

And a beautiful necklace