"Trying"

People were starting to notice me, but only because every second of the day I was with Jc. He was my best friend and we tell everything to each other. I've met the rest of o2l and they are the sweetest boys ever.

---*Jump back 2 weeks ago*-----------------

Jc had now officially joined the school and pacifically asked to be with me in all his lessons and to sit next to him. You know for 'help'. I never thought my best friend would be one of the most famous guys ever. He was so sweet and just like Corinne and Deanna, would know something's wrong with just looking at me. Except Jc is different. He, unlike the girls, knows what is wrong with that one look. Its like he has known me for years. But really its only been two days.. Which is crazy to think.. Two days ago my best friend and the new guy, that I kinda had a thing for, started to ignore me and now.. Everyone is trying to talk to me. Key word there being trying.

------*Jump forward 2 weeks*----------

Me and Jc decided that we were going to eat lunch in music so he could edit the new o2l video and I could finish my work. We walked out of English as he wrapped his arms around me and picked me up. I was squealing and trying to get out of his grip but he just put me on the ground. Instead he took my hand and pulled me to music.

I don't know what just happened.. But it made me feel really really weird.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Sorry its so short. I normally do 600+ words but I'm doing these chapters as a few little fillers. I'm on the way home and a chapter like i promised. I have another hour and a half until I get home so expect a few more chapters! Just a heads up, the next chapter is in a different pov. Any guesses of who's?

Comment and Vote!

Please be reminded that this story and its characters are not based on anyone in RL.