TWENTY-FIVE

Hey 😋 We bumped up to #450 in Fanfiction! I'm loving this guys, thank you all.  

Trinity

I woke up feeling terrible as ever. I had a major headache and I really didn't want to get out of bed. I've been laying here facing the wall for at least ten minutes. I felt horrible, I'm a horrible person. I didn't have the heart to text Dominic that I arrived home safely last night. Not even when he spammed my phone with calls and messages. Not after what went down between Chris and I when he walked me home.

I heard footsteps coming into my room but I chose to ignore it "It's about time you woke up, it's like one in the afternoon."  

"It's still early." I said crawling under my comforter with my back still towards her

"You're phone was having a seizure by the way. Last night and this morning."

I took the comforters off of my head and sat up with my back against the head board. She was sitting at my computer desk eating chips, browsing the internet and swiveling in the chair. I grabbed my phone that was plugged in to the outlet right next to my bed and unplugged it.

I pressed the home button and my phone lit up to an abundance of notifications from random apps and iMessage.

Dominic 😊 10:08 AM
iMessage (5)

I immediately was sent to my home screen with the use of the touch id, revealing a picture of my father, Jas and I. I clicked the iMessage app and saw Dominic on top of my messages with the blue dot, indicating I didn't open it yet. I saw the preview of the messages he sent and I instantly felt worse.

Dominic 😊 10:08 AM >
Trin, are you okay?

"You look like you're about to shit yourself." Jasmine said looking at me 

I ignored her intense staring, not wanting to break down then and there. I sighed and flipped the comforters off of me, crawling to the edge of the bed sitting there. She set her bag of chips down giving me her undivided attention. 

"I kissed Chris last night." I mumbled 

"You did what?" 

"Please don't let me repeat myself." I said finally making eye contact 

"No, I heard you Trinity." She got up from the swivel chair and started pacing around the room with her face scrunched up "I left your ass alone so you can make moves with Dominic, not go lallygagging with Chris! Fuck. Trinity man!"

"What." I wined "You're making me feel bad!" I put my head in my hands feeling disappointed in myself 

Jasmine of all people pissed off at me.

"You should! You know how many times I've tried getting y'all alone last night? Then all of sudden you're alone with Chris."

I sighed "I was alo-"

"Why are you so upset anyways?"

"I was alone with Dominic also..."

She froze in her spot and turned to me, with her perfectly arched brow raised. She walked back to the swivel chair sitting in it and rolling over to me by the edge of the bed. 

"Tell me everything." 

'''

I took my left overs out of the fridge, heating it up in the microwave. Jasmine sat at the kitchen island on her laptop eating hers. 

"So what are you gonna do? You can't avoid Dominic for the rest of your life. Your only friends are his friends also." 

"I don't know. I don't know what to do." I shrugged opening the microwave with one second left "I just wanna die."