Protective (Klay Thompson) -Jordan-

This one's for mahomie_32 ! I hope you like it (:

-Jordan's POV-

"The boys are 73-9 baby!"all the players cheered as they headed to the back after winning yet another game.

I looked around for my boyfriend, Klay. He came into sight and I ran over to him. He was super sweaty, but I didn't care.

I hugged him and said,"I'm so proud of you. Good job, baby." I pulled away and kissed him. Klay smiled and replied,"Thanks baby."

Steph Curry, Harrison Barnes, and Draymond Green all came up to us. "Good job guys,"I said, clapping my hands.

"We're all going to the club tonight to party! We're going to celebrate!"Draymond shouted, making me laugh.

"You got it,"Klay chuckled, dapping him up.

"You better be there too, Jordan,"Steph said, pointing at me. "Yeah, we better see you get all drunk and flirty,"Draymond laughed.

I rolled my eyes. "Aye, leave my girlfriend alone,"Klay said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "Thank you Klay,"I responded.

"Klay so whipped,"Harrison chuckled. "Hey, leave my boyfriend alone,"I warned, basically copying Klay.

"Wow, goals,"Steph laughed. I replied,"I know we are." Klay kissed my lips.

"We don't wanna see that shit,"Draymond said, lightly punching Klay. I laughed.

"Just come to the club tonight, aight?"Draymond asked. Klay and I nodded before walking away.

Soon, we went to my house where we got ready for the club. Klay just put on a black long-sleeved shirt and jeans, but I put on a tight black dress and heels.

When Klay saw me, his jaw dropped. I giggled as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Damn, babe. You look hella fine. I won't be able to stop putting my hands on you tonight,"Klay muttered, looking me up and down. I just smirked.

"Let's go now,"I said, looking at the time on my phone. Klay hailed us a cab and we went over to the club.

As we got there, I noticed a bunch of the players almost immediately. They were going completely wild.

Draymond walked over to us and I could clearly see that he was already drunk. He put his arm around my shoulder and mumbled,"You look so sexy, Jordan. I could fuck you right now." My eyes widened.

Klay pushed Draymond away and put his arm around my waist. "Okay Draymond, you stay away from Jordan. She's mine,"he said protectively.

I smiled. It's so cute when Klay gets protective of me.

"Let's go get drinks,"Klay decided. I nodded and followed him, my hand in his. We got some drinks and sat at the bar for a bit.

Klay kept rubbing his hand up and down my thigh. He really did mean it when he said he couldn't keep his hands off me tonight.

"Want to dance with me?"I asked Klay, standing up. "Yeah, sure,"he answered. I took his hand and led him to the dance floor. We were dancing all over each other, having a great time.

After a while, I got thirsty. "Klay, I'm going to go get a drink,"I informed. He nodded and said,"Don't take too long." I laughed and walked over to the bar.

I was walking back to Klay when a man stopped me. "Hey Jordan. Haven't seen you in a while."

I looked at him and groaned. It was my ex-boyfriend, Jonathan.

"I don't have time for this right now. My boyfriend's waiting for me,"I spoke.

Jonathan grabbed my hand. "Come on, baby. Don't be like that. Dance with me for a bit,"he requested.

I shook my head, pulling my hand away. "Fuck off,"I said before turning around.

Klay was looking right at me. I sighed, walking over to him.

Klay asked,"Who was that?" I answered,"That was my stupid ex. He wasn't leaving me alone."

"It seemed like you didn't mind,"Klay mumbled.

I asked,"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You were having a great time with him. Maybe I should leave and let you two just talk,"Klay said.

I questioned,"Can we not do this here?" "Okay, fine. Lets go home then,"Klay replied.

We walked out of the club, and I felt quite angry. The cab ride back home was incredibly quiet.

When we were in the house, I sat on the couch with my arms crossed. Klay was just standing.

I mumbled,"I can't believe you think I liked talking to my ex. He's my ex for a reason."

"How am I supposed to know whether you hate him or not? You could still be in love with him for all I know,"Klay responded.

I exclaimed,"But I don't! Why do you not trust me? I should be the one not being able to trust you."

"Wait, what's that supposed to mean?"Klay asked. I responded,"It's supposed to mean that I'm worried you'll be cheating on me. You're a NBA player for gods sake, Klay."

He started saying,"When you walk around wearing these tight clothes, what do you-"

I interrupted,"I don't want to hear it. I'm breaking up with you, Klay. You're ridiculous."

Klay's face immediately softened. "Jordan, you don't mean that,"he whispered. I shrugged my shoulders. "I do. Sorry Klay. Get out of my house."

Klay pleaded,"I'm sorry Jordan. I'm just being really stupid right now. Please don't leave me."

I sighed,"What's our relationship if there's no trust?" He mumbled,"I know. I don't know why I'm being so ridiculous. You are incredibly trustworthy. I think all the drinking and loud music just got to me there. Please forgive me."

I gave him a little smile. "Only if you promise to trust me,"I said. Klay agreed,"I 100% promise. I'm not playing around."

I smiled and kissed him. He pulled away and said,"You look so sexy tonight. Lets take this to the bedroom." I nodded and let him carry me upstairs.