1.9

i know i have other stories to finish but i uploaded two new stories - babygirl [ jungkook] and tell nobody [taehyung]

pls make sure to check them pleaseeeeeeuuuu

btw i just want to say a big THANKS and I LOVE YOU to the people who comment and vote like really, you guys make me so happy and most of the comments make me laugh out loud. you all are my sunshine[s] 

+

I look forward to going school just because of you

"Too sweet, too cute, what is he?" I squeal, keeping the note.

"Bee? Honey?"

"Not funny." I glare at Taehyung who pouts in return. His quick hand reaches for the milk bottle in a second and I have to punch him in his stomach before he starts consuming all of it.

"Just one sip, please." He begs and starts doing aegyo.

I cringe but take the bottle back and start walking away from him as he continues screaming at me with that high pitch voice.

I walk in to the classroom just to be greeted by an eraser hitting my head directly.

"Ow!" I groan, rubbing my head before bending to pick up the eraser.

I roll my eyes before asking in a loud voice "Who the fuck did that?"

"U-uh, me."

My eyes widen, seeing Yoongi raising his arm a bit. My mouth forms into a shape of an O before throwing back the eraser at him. Getting quickly embarrassed, I curse under my breath and run out of the classroom.

I stop at the stairs and sit down, hiding my face in my arms. Did I really just act like that in front of my crush? Why does this always happen to me?

But I'm actually lucky, to be hit by an eraser from your crush. It's as if he shot a cupid arrow at my heart.

By the thought, my mood shifts from embarrassed to happy real quick. Smiling to myself, I raise my head but again, almost fell down the stairs when I see Taehyung sitting beside me.

"Did I scare you?" He chuckles.

"No you didn't fucker."

"This is why I love you." He grins, suddenly pulling me into a hug.

"What?"

"She's looking." He whispers.

oh

"Tae, let's go back to class. The bell's ringing any minute."

"Okay!" He beams, holding my hand and helping me stand up.

Though I can perfectly stand up myself.

We walk to my classroom, hand in hand because Mina and her bestfriend are right behind us. My stupid classmates start teasing us as soon as they see us walk in.

But I didn't fail to see Yoongi also looking at us.

+

Not having an appetite to eat, I stay back in the classroom alone. You can say the surrounding is perfect until two people enter the classroom.

He halts for a second, seeing me. Both of them probably weren't expecting someone to be in the classroom. I swear I see Nayeon glaring at me but when our eyes meet, she immediately flashes a smile.

They both walk towards Jimin's desk and every step they take, my heart breaks a little.

Yes and I wish she is mine