- reunion -

MOST CHILDREN WOULD BE thrilled at the thought of meeting the world's savoirs: the Avengers

MOST CHILDREN WOULD BE thrilled at the thought of meeting the world's savoirs: the Avengers. Thrilled, ecstatic, amazed, maybe even overwhelmed, but not terrified, never really terrified.

Of course, Elenora was not most people.

So when the fourteen year old girl mutant found her self in position most kids her age would die for (literally), she almost screamed in agony. After all, they had come for her, just like she always feared they would.

Realizing that being afraid would not, in fact, assist her in the act of being normal, Elenora proceeded to open her mouth.

That was a rather large mistake on her part. Elenora had misjudged just how scared she was- and when she opened her mouth, all that came out was a screech.

Yo! Is that her?" a voice called, breaking the tension the was clogging the air. Elenora took in her surroundings, trying to locate the voice. As she did, Elenora stumbled backwards in fright.

Before she could, another voice broke in. "She's smaller than I expected," A blur of crimson and gold mentioned from above, and a movement of a... stick? A person? Elenora couldn't tell very well- everything was blurry. "How tall are you, kid, 4'11?"

Clint felt sick, was this really Cap's kid? If so, how the hell could he leave her for this long?

Elenora's mind was a swirling mess, and instantly, she felt trapped. Her setting was too dark and closed in, and worry suddenly skyrocketed. A weight was on her chest the second the anxiety kicked in, and Elenora prayed that whatever happened would not lead to her capture. These superhero's could recover- she was much less likely to escape from a cell.

The clenching on her chest was too much, who put that there? It's hot, super hot, so hot that Elenora's eyes were warming up. Where did those black dots come from, is that another villain? Elenora's hands flew up to her pounding head. She could feel the invisibility, like a cloak, wrap around her- Elenora tried her best to shake it off. Not here, not now.

"Guys! Something's wrong!" Captain called, heavy footsteps approaching Elenora's suddenly fading figure. He watched as this small girl's brown braid shook as she screamed for them to leave her alone.

"Why are you here? I haven't done anything!" The hero was nearly trembling in fear, hoping that this girl, hell, just let it out already, his girl was alright.

"Anyone else find that slightly concerning?" Tony asked, watching as Elenora's arm started to fade away.

"It's a panic attack, sir," Vision replied, staring curiously at the girl. "She is genetically different. In a way, she is similar to the Maximoffs."