Chapter Two.

Hey guy! Second chapter here! =D I’m really really glad that the book is doing well, on average I guess. I’m happy to say that the book reached its highest at Action #12 and Adventure #44. PLEASE pretty please, continue reading and voting. It’d do soooo much, probably the world, to me.

THANK YOU!

(By the way!: I'm making a deal with ALLLLL OF YOU! YES, I SAID ALL!

Ok, so, since my new story isn't doing very well, I was thinking : For anyone who votes, fan, and comment, you will stand a chance to get a dedication, a fan-back, and a promotion on one of your stories if you have any.

Comments does not include empty ones like -Great chapter! Upload soon!- no, I want to hear your honest feedback, negative or positive. PLEASE. I don't mind if it's pretty harsh.

Oh, and for those who tried, even those who does give empty comments, will get a shout out! EVERY SINGLE ONE that I dont choose in a chapter will get a shout out in the next. Hit me up with sixty, but I WILL do it!

So what do you guys say? It's really easy, press fan, press vote, and type your thoughts out on my story. And vuala, you might get a dedication and everything else.

YOU GAME?)

I was running.

Clutching my boots, because I’m not the type of girls who could run in heels, I sprinted down the hallway from the meeting room. My heart was beating hard, trying to knock every single muscle in the way just to get out of my chest.

I turned left at the end of the corridor, almost colliding with a piece of wooden board about three meters long. I ducked, sliding across the floor before getting on my feet and continue running.

I saw my thirteen-year-old brother, Nigel, a few yards away and I tried calling out for him.

Keyword: Tried.

I didn’t notice a pair of man who was carrying another piece of wooden board; and it didn’t seem as if they saw me either. Of course, i face-planted onto the board and stumbled backwards, holding onto my throbbing nose.

“Ow! Ow, ow!”

Nigel came up running to me, failing to stop his laughter.

“Ha, ha, very funny.” I scowled. The men apologized before hurrying down the hallway where I came from. Hmm, they must have known who I was.

“Hilarious, in fact.” Nigel smirked. “Why were you running anyway?”

Realization hit me. I had to be at the airport the next day, and I need to get the disguise from Sonia.

“Damn it. You, come with me.” I took Nigel by the elbow and starting sprinting. Being a candidate like me, Nigel effortlessly paced by my side as we got to the East Wing.

Finally, I reached the dorm I was looking for. I slammed the door open, completely forgetting to knock.

“Sonia!”

The blonde jumped up a foot into the air from her lying position on the bed and fell onto the floor. A loud groan could be heard just as a thump vibrated through the floor. Nigel burst out laughing. I found it amusing how he could laugh at Sonia when she’s practically the most fearsome girl in the academy.

I took the chance to push him onto the floor as he bend halfway, clutching tightly onto his stomach.

“Oi! What was that for?” He stopped, scowling up to me.