Chapter 17- Ivan

Evelyn's Mind

I end the call and run my hands through my hair no he's a stupid, pathetic human he isn't important right, I scream and throw my glass at the wall "Careful Evelyn your emotions are showing" Marcel says walking to me " Fuck off Marcel" I say flopping onto the chair "hey what's up? did you find him?" I look at him annoyed "does it look like I did?" I say pinning him to the wall I realise what I'm doing and drop him, I walk to the balcony and take a deep breath he gets up and walks to me " Evelyn there back on aren't they?" I stay quiet "Evelyn?", "No, a stupid mundane will not be the reason I will turn it back on besides I don't even know who he is" I say laughing a little "lets go find a witch " Marcel says rubbing my back but I slap it away " I don't need your help Marcellus " I shout before blurring out into the French Quarter to find a stupid witch as I walk past I see a tourist and realised I haven't fed I go up to the girl "your not going to run or scream" I say blurring her into an alleyway draining her but I'm shortly interrupted by a sharp migraine and I fall to the floor shit whatever witch is doing this there god damn strong I clutch my head and scream in pain "RUN!" the guy shouts to the girl I was draining " I can't she told me not to" Duh surely he should of known.

The pain stops and he walks over to me "get up" he says to me I roll on my back and laugh "you're a smart little warlock aren't you?" I say he looks at me then back at the girl and uses his power to release her from my compulsion "I wont tell you again run or you'll die" he says as she runs off, he bends down to me "shouldn't do magic here" I say smirking sitting up against the wall "and if I didn't she'd be dead" he says sitting opposite me and goes in his bag and pulls out a bag of blood and holds it out to me "why are you helping me?" I say sort of exhausted "I'm Ivan and you kinda look like you need it" I grab the bag and drink it while he grabs a bottle of which I guess it beer from his bag and starts to drink it "cheers" he says to me which cause me to laugh slightly which makes him laugh "Yeah I needed to find a witch or a warlock and looks like I did can you help?" I asked looking at him finishing the blood bag, he hesitates for a moment before answering "what do you need..." he says waiting for my name "Evelyn and how good are you at locator spells?" "pretty good Its kinda how I found you" he says smirking, I look at him annoyed and blur over and pin against the wall "Why were you looking for me?" I shout "Your uncle Elijah" is all that he croaked out I drop him and he coughs looking up at me "he told me to help you" he says standing up rubbing his throat, I nod and we walked back to marcel's.

Kol's Mind

Damon has been torturing this poor kid for hours normally I'd enjoy it but I heard the worry in Evelyn's voice, she has feeling for the boy as Damon lifts his sleeve I see a leather cuff, must be off Evelyn I remember her wearing it she must of had vervain put on to it, Damon goes to stab him again "wait! stop!" I shout walking over to Damon grabbing the knife from him and dropping to the floor looking away "Aww, kol be careful your soft side showing" he says, I glare and growl at him "enough, Damon, I'm trying to get my daughter back not drive her away again" I say raising my voice "he's weak enough" I say before walking off out to the docks, yes we were hid in the Mikaelson warehouse. I sit near the water, I'm not a person to sit and think but I have nothing better to do, I miss Evelyn a lot, I should of told her about Finn earlier when she came back to town I must be the worst father in the world.

Evelyn's Mind

We are at Marcel's since I didn't expect to go Ivan's I don't give my trust easily "okay do you need anything kid?" Marcel asked him while I sat at the back on my favourite chair "candles please" he says awkwardly Marcel looks at me to go get it, I roll my eyes and get them "here" I say dropping them onto his lap and return to my seat and wait for Ivan to do the spell he chants holding jasper's jacket in his hand since jasper left it here I watch the concentration in Ivan's voice and face till he opens his eyes " A warehouse that's all I got" he says looking at me with that I knew exactly where he was and who else was with Damon bloody Salvatore "of course " I mumble walking over to the door but Marcel stops me "where do you think you're going" he ask raising an eyebrow at me I glare at him "Get out of my way" I say through gritted teeth "you're not going alone" he says stopping me again "watch me" I say but he stops me again and gets his jacket "Nice try come on kids" he says walking out Ivan following him. "please Marcel I am at least 8 centuries older than you" I say smirking at him "your the kid" I say shoving past him.