Chapter 4- New Life For Now

I nodded.
" Introduce yourself to the class," Iruka-sensei said. I nodded and turned to the class. I'm starting to get nervous with all the people staring at me, especially after I just threatened a student.
" H-hello, my name is Wendy Marvell. I hope we can be f-friends," I said with a shy smile. The buoys suddenly got hearts in their eyes and the girls started flaming up in jealousy. Iruka patted my head.
" Alright why don't you sit next to Shikamaru, Shikamaru please raise your hand," Iruka said. I nodded and sat next to a boy who had pineapple shaped hair. Once I looked at him from beside him I giggled.
"What's so funny," Shikamaru asked. I jumped in my seat a bit from being startled.
" Oh sorry, your hair is just shaped like a pineapple and I thought it was cute. Sorry if I offended you," I apologized. He just waved his hand at me saying it was alright, with a slight blush. I turned my attention to Iruka, he yelled out that we would be redoing a transformation jutsu test. I tilted my head,' Transformation? Do they mean like Mira-san,' I thought. I just lined up at the end. Everyone transformed into Iruka except a blond boy named Naruto, he transformed into a
naked girl version of him. My face was like a bright red apple. When it was my turn I thought of the time Mira taught team Natsu how to transform. I focused on the details of the person I wanted to transform into and glowed a vibrant yellow. Next thing I know I'm master Makarov. Everyone stared in awe at me for some reason.
" Well done Wendy, but how did you transform without hand signs?" Iruka asked. I tilted my head again.
" What do you mean?" I asked confused. He just shook his head. Next, was the graduation test. We were supposed to do the clone justu. I was so nervous because I didn't know how to do it, then they called my name. I took a deep breathe and entered the room. I saw Iruka and a white haired man.
" Alright Wendy, instead of clones we would like for you to show us an example of your power," the white haired man said. He looked a little suspicious. I nodded. I face the wall away from the classroom.
"SKY DRAGON ROAR!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled. A huge burst of wind flew out and made a gigantic hole in the wall. The two men were pale and sweating.
" Alright Wendy, you pass. Come up here and choose a headband," Iruka said. I nodded and walked up. I saw a beautiful white headband that reminded me of Grandine. ( Sorry if I spelled it wrong). I grabbed it, bowed, and left. I decided to put it right under my Fairy Tail mark. I saw that everybody's parents were here to congratulate there children. I sighed sadly. Then Sakura came up to me.
" What's wrong Wendy, don't have any parents to congratulate you? Or do they just not care," she said then snickered afterward. I just ignored her and left, but I couldn't ignore what she said and started crying. I started wandering around Konoha, and before I realized, it had gotten really late. I was walking in a forest when I smelled blood. I immediately ran toward the scent and saw that Iruka had a giant weapon in his back. Also the white haired man was laughing insanely. ' He must be the one who threw it, ' I thought. I saw that he was going to hurt Naruto, so I went in and blew the weapon away.
" Who do you think you are trying to hurt an innocent!!" I yelled at him. He looked surprised that I stepped in then smiled creepily.
" He is no innocent, he has the Nine- Tailed a Fox inside of him!!!!! What do you think of him now?" He said in a taunting way. I just growled at him.
" Whatever the Nine Tailed thing is is inside him that wouldn't change my opinion on him. He is who he is, and nothing can change that. Besides if anyone should be the beast here it would be me, after all I was raised by a dragon," I said. He jumped down and came at me angry that his plan to make me hate Naruto didn't work. I ran at as well. I jumped up and yelled," Sky Dragon: Wing Attack!!" He flew back a few feet but not before sending a kick my way making me fall back. I landed hard on the ground a very bad way and I think broke my leg. I yelled out in pain and Iruka and Naruto screamed out my name. But Iruka could not move and Naruto did not know what to do. Then Mizuki as I heard Iruka yell earlier was right in front of me. He was glaring down at me.
" You're gonna pay for that, you brat," he growled out. But then Naruto head butted him and glared back.
" Don't you ever lay a hand on Wendy or Iruka-Sensei or I'll kill you," he growled out. Then Mizuki challenged Naruto, but everything was a bit hazy, so I couldn't really understand anything. It wasn't until after Naruto defeated Mizuki that everything became clear again. Naruto was hugging Iruka with a headband around his head. I smiled and tried to get up, but cried out in pain and fell back down. Naruto and Iruka were instantly by my side. They helped me sit up, and then I was suddenly on Naruto lap. I blushed instantly. Then I realized Iruka was still hurt.
" Iruka-Sensei please turn around," I said. He assumed it was so I could ride on his back but was surprised that I was actually healing it. Then I hopped on his back, put my hands in front of him and healed the rest of his wounds. Then I passed out.

Hey guys I just wanted to say sorry that I haven't updated in a while I was lazy and procrastinating a lot so yeah. It will also be that way for a while since I'm starting school next week, but I promise that I will try and update more often. Thank you for reading my story and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Farewell.