Lips.

^^my inspiration for this

Slight smut

Simon loved Raphael. He loved everything about the boy, his caring attitude, his jackets, the way Raphael's arm held him tightly at night, he loved how great of a leader Raphael was, he loved that despite being cold himself he always made Simon feel warm on the inside. One thing Simon loved about Raphael however was his lips.

Raphael's lips were quite big. And Simon wasn't complaining in any way.

He loved to watch the man's mouth move and punctuate each word, the way his lips created certain shapes with certain words. He loved the way Raphael would smirk at Simon in meetings, or when they hung out with friends to let the younger vampire know exactly what Raphael had planned once they got home.

Simon loved seeing Raphael's lips turn upwards when Simon said something cute or surprised Raphael with his favourite flowers or even when Simon said 'I love you' after a night of passion.

He loved the feel of Raphael's lips against his own, whether it be in a sweet tender way or when someone has hit on Simon and Raphael has to remind him just who he belongs to.

Simon loves seeing Raphael's bright, wet lips wrapped tightly around his cöck as his head bobs up and down, his fangs gazing up and down his shaft, and Simon loves the smirk on Raphael's face when Simon hits his orgasm, knowing only Raphael can give him that kind of pleasure.

However above all this Simon loves the way Raphael's lips look when he says the words 'will you marry me'. The way the words flow right off his lips and how they fit so perfectly.

Simon Lewis just really loves Raphael Santiago's lips.

This was just a cute lil' thing.

SEND ME REQUESTS GUYS