Chapter 24

Yva's POV~

"I had a battle with the angels. No. It's more like a massacre. I killed them all. Thousands of them." He said.

I look at him in shocked. I don't know what to say. I don't know how to react.

He shrugged.

"I change after that." He added.

"What changes?"

"You see, I can heal faster than before and horn grow on my head."

"You even had wings." I said.

"Yes. Black wings."

"Yes. I saw it with my own eyes. It was beautiful wings."

He just let out a slight smile.

"I remembered I ask Kuya Vic about you before. He said after doing a massacre you were thrown into the pit of hell."

"Yeah. When the Angels on the highest rank or much known as Archangel notice the commotion in hell they hurried immediately to come to their aid."

"And?"

"I was captured."

"You didn't fight?"

"I did but.."

"But?"

"Archangel are the most powerful creature in both heaven and hell."

"Oh."

"I was thrown and curse in the lowest level of hell by the three of them." He said and he looks like he's trying to recall something. "The place is surrounded with lava. A sea of lava. I was thrown in that place."

Naiimagine ko ang sinasabi nya. Napakainit nun.

"How did you manage to get out of the sea of lava?"

He didn't talk.

"Astaroth?" I called him. He look at me and smile slightly.

"To be honest I thought I won't be able to escape that place. Imagine yourself swimming in the sea of lava. Mas inisip ko nalang na ayoko na. Sana mawala nalang ako sa mga oras na iyon. But I can't die. To be thrown at a place like that is the worst that called happen to you."

"Why?" I asked.

"You cannot die. You will not die. You will feel how hot the place. You can even smell your own flesh burning. Your bones that are melting. But you'll regenerate again. Paulit ulit lang at wala iyong katapusan. That place exist as a forever prison for those who commited a very huge sin."

Tiningnan ko lang sya nang napaka seryoso sa mukha. Habang kinukwento nya iyon, naiimagine ko bawat mga salitang lumalabas sa kanya. It was too much. Too evil. Too cruel.

Bumibilis ang tibok nang puso kong isipin ang mga nangyaring ganun.

My poor Astaroth. I said to myself. Awang-awa ako sa kanya. Sa mga nangyari. Nararamdaman ko ang sakit dahil sa mga sinabi nya.

"But I was helped by two people I do not know."

"Help by two people? Who are they?"

"Beelzebub and Lucifer."

Kinilabutan ako sa sinabi nya. I don't know this Beelzebub guy, but I know Lucifer.

"Lucifer? He's the real demon! I know him. I read about him in books!" I exclaimed.