S I X

Bellamy looked up from his conversation with Murphy as his sister entered his tent. Murphy saw Bellamy's face change and he nodded at Murphy as he motioned for him to leave.

'What did you do to Atom?' Murphy snorted in amusement as he noticed Brinley creeping outside Bellamy's tent.

'Sounds like someone's in trouble.' Murphy snickered.

Brinley motioned for Murphy to be quiet so she could hear the conversation between the two siblings.

'Atom's fine.' Bellamy crossed his arms.

'Then why did he blow me off?' Octavia growled at him.

Bellamy supressed a smirk. 'Maybe he's just not interested.'

Outside the tent, Brinley rolled her eyes. 'Not interested my ass.' She scoffed when Murphy motioned for her to be quiet.

'You can't keep everyone away from me!' Octavia exclaimed, exasperated at her older brothers actions.

'Atom had to learn. You disobey me, you pay the price. He paid the price, now we're good.' Bellamy's tone was firm.

'Now I'm paying the price! So, next time you decided to go on a power trip, leave me out of it!'

A scream of pain interrupted their conversation and Octavia's face fell as she rushed out of the tent.

Brinley pulled Murphy against the tent behind her so her hot -headed friend wouldn't see them, but Octavia breezed straight past them her mind set on helping Jasper.

Brinley let out a sigh of relief as she relaxed, only for the tent to open again.

Bellamy's eyes landed on Brinley who mentally cursed her bad luck. Caught. She looked to Murphy only to see him halfway across camp, a huge smirk on his face.

'What the hell are you doing?' Bellamy angrily questioned the wide-eyed girl.

Brinley growled, looking over Bellamy's shoulder.

'Screw you Murphy!' Murphy's laugh echoed across the camp, only fuelling Brinley's annoyance.

Brinley looked back to the man in front of her, slowly stepping away from him. 'I'm just gonna-'

Bellamy caught her arm. 'You aren't going anywhere sweetheart. You and me, we're gonna have a talk.'

Ignoring Brinley's protests, Bellamy pushed her in front of him into his tent.

'Get your hands off of me!' She pushed his hands off of her arms. 'You wanna talk, then talk.' Brinley crossed her arms, mimicking his own stance.

'Stay away from my sister.'

Brinley wasn't sure what she was expecting, but it wasn't this. 'Excuse me?' She asked in disbelief.

'You heard me. Stay away from Octavia.'

'And why the hell should I do that?'

'You're a bad influence on her.' Bellamy got out through clenched teeth.

'A bad influence? You've got to be kidding me.'

'I'm not. You helped her and Atom sneak around behind my back sweetheart, I'm not going to stand for it.'

Brinley rolled her eyes, tugging at her hair in annoyance. 'She's allowed to have a life sweetheart. She's seventeen years old, let her live.'

'I want her to live her life, but that doesn't mean she needs to be reckless, especially here.'

'So it's okay for you to have your fun, but god forbid Octavia does too?' Brinley asked, staring pointedly at the bra in the corner of his tent.