5.0 Stupid Plans

"The stock market is based on two principals

"The stock market is based on two principals." Coach Finstock explained to his class. "What are they?" Scott raised his hand. "Yes, McCall, you can go to the bathroom." Scott dropped his hand. "Anyone else?"

"No, coach." Scott sighed. "I know the answer."

Coach let out a long laugh. Madison noticed that Scott looked a little upset. "Oh, your serious?" Coach questioned Scott, obviously surprised.

"Yeah, it's risk and reward." Scott answered the original question.

"Wow!" Coach smiled. "Who are you and what have you done to McCall? Don't answer that." Coach stated as he walked to Scott's desk. "I like you better." Coach looked back up at the rest of his class. "Does anyone have a quarter?"

Madison watched as Stiles started digging into his pocket. "Yep." He stated as something flew out of his pocket. To Madi's surprise, it was a condom.

"Uh, Stilinski, I think you dropped this." Coach stated as he picked up the cpndom and placed it on Stiles's desk. "And congratulations." Madi, who was sitting behind Stiles, shook Stiles's shoulders in congrats. "Risk and reward. Put the quarter in the mug, win the reward." Coach stated. "Watch coach."

Coach blew on the quarter before flinging it off the ground. The quarter flew right into the cup. The room erupted in applause. "That's how you do it!" Coach smiled. "Danny," Coach tossed the quarter over to Danny, who was sitting in the front row, "risk or reward?"

"What's the reward?" Danny asked him.

"You don't have to take the pop quiz tomorrow."

"Coach, it's not a pop quiz if you tell us." Madison stated, sassily.

"You know, Blackett, I expected more from you." Coach narrowed his eyes at her.

Coach placed the quarter down on Scott's desk. "McCall, risk or reward?" Scott looked down at the coin. "If you don't put the quarter into that mug, you have to take the pop-" Coach glanced over at Madi, "the quiz tomorrow- and- and you have to write an essay! Risk, more work. Reward, no work at all."

"Isn't it all just chance?" Scott asked him.

"No." Coach shook his head. "You know your abilities, your coordination, your focus, past experience; all factors effecting the outcome." Scott picked up at the coin and glanced at it. "So what's it gonna be, McCall? No work, more work, or choose not to play." Scott placed the coin onto his desk. "No play." Coach picked up the coin. "Okay, who's next? Who wants the quarter?"

Stiles hit on his desk as if it was a drum. "There you go!" Coach smiled as Stiles stood up. "There's a gambling man!" Stiles took the quarter and knelt down in front of the mug.

The door opened, and Stiles's dad, the sheriff, walked inside. "Stiles." Mr. Stilinski stated.

"Yeah, coach. I got it." Stiles stated, not paying attention.

"Stiles." Mr. Stilinski repeated before taking his son out into the hall.

*

Lydia sat in the library, as Allison traced a sketch of the bruising along their arms. "The plan is perfect." Lydia stated.

"The plan is stupid." Allison looked up from her drawing. "Lydia, she's really mad at you."

"And how else to fix that than by making her jealous." Lydia smiled at her best friend. "I just need the perfect guy."

The strawberry blonde watched as the two twins walked inside. "He's perfect."

Allison turned around. She saw the two boys and turned back towards Lydia. "Which one?"

"The straight one, obviously." Lydia scoffed. She took a sip of her coffee and watched as Danny had caught the eye of one of the twins. Lydia smirked before walking over towards the other one. Her plan was working perfectly so far.

*

"So you think that they captured Heather to turn her?" Scott questioned Stiles as the two of them, and Madison walked down the hall.

"Derek said that it's easier to turn teenagers." Stiles answered.

"And what exactly would a pack of alphas want with a beta?" Madison asked Stiles.

"That, I don't know, but our moms were best friends before we were born." Stiles explained to her. "We used to take freaking bubble baths together. I gotta find her."

"And you think that Derek would help?" Scott asked him.

"Do you know any other werewolf that would help us?" Stiles asked his best friend.

"Maybe not a werewolf." Scott stopped walking. "But someone who knows a lot about them."

Word Count - 784
Author's Note -
hey guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter! I'm very sorry that it's so short, but I wanted to get something to you!
Please don't forget to vote and comment what you wish to happen in future chapters!
Have a nice day, lovelies 💞