Chapter 13- Pure and Saved (part one)

I returned to Gravity Falls with Ford, leaning on my shoulder. Apparently, I hit him in the head a little too hard than I expected. Stan rushes towards Ford's needs as I look over Mabel. I expected her to be mad but I had a feeling something was off.

"What happend to him?" Stan asked as he lay some ice on Ford's forehead. I need to tell them the truth. Either way, Ford will recover from his conscious and tell him what really happened. So I started with the begining.

I told Stan and Mabel the first day I was there and how Bill treated me like a princess with my own room and a servant who became my friend. I told him about the dinner that scared the straight out of me, but back then I didnt knew about.

I know I just came out to Stan and Mabel, and to my surprise they didn't say about it at first. They let me continue my story instead.

I told them about Sam and the silly snow fight. I told them about the library, Bill gave to me.

I told them how I had this feeling that Bill was special. But not in a romantic way, yet. I told them about a yellow rose which held beauty on every flawless petal.

I begin to laugh when I told them about the time I was almost caught and the realization that Bill had a beating heart during watching a poorly made flim. Maybe it was because he was in his human form but its there regardless.

I told them about this morning, I woke up being pranked by Sam for ignoring his warnings about being in the West Wing.

How, I spent the whole morning and evening cleaning up this humongous library which I claim to be my own, once I was finished.

I continue to tell them, how comfortable Bill made me feel. But he clearly seen that I was homesick, thats not all though. Bill's time was almost up at the moment. He was so caring and thoughtful to let me free and not stay at his mansion alone...

After a quick breath, I told them about the Bill's curse and the only way to break it is for someone to love him. I followed this with Bill's plan and why he did it. Why he was bringing an end to the world, we know.

To sum up my tell of my journey- if you could call that-, I told them about Bill's death. I started choking on my own words. Word after word, I was breaking.

Mabel couldn't stand the sight of me, tearing apart before them. So, she placed her hand on my knee for support.

I conclude my story, and Stan got up and walked away. He didn't yell at me nor hit me. He just walked away, and I was left with Mabel, hoping that was a good thing.

I get off my seat and started walking towards my bedroom. Its been a long depressing day if you ask me. Started with pure happiness and ended with cold sorrow.

---
Its been three days, since Bill's death. Believe it or not I'm feeling better. Ford finally barely woke up from his conscious, meaning that a few times throughout the day Ford would say something either completely genius or unbearably stupid. Sorry Ford. As for Stan, he hasn't spoke to me since that day.

I just finished my lunch and made my way to my bedroom. Not a few moments after Mabel knocked on my bedroom door and entered, "Dipper? Can I ask you a question?"

"Uh, sure." I respond, taking a seat. "What's on your mind?"

Mabel pulls out something behind her. Its a girl magazine. She filps it to a bookmarked page. On this particular page, it was a young boy with black raven hair with dark forest green eyes, wearing nothing but dreamy light blue ripped jeans.

"What's this?"

"Well? What do you think?!"

"What are you trying to say,Mabel?"

"Do you think he's cute or hot?"

"What kind of question is that?!"

"Just answer the question."

"No," I said a bit cruelly as I grabbed the magazine from her hands and threw it onto my bed.

"I was asking for your opinion, Dipper. I don't understand. I mean, I thought we could bond by talking about boys and how cute boys are. And maybe look over some cute outfits that might look good for me." Mabel pulled out another girl magazine. Where is she putting these stuff?

I cleared my throat, "1. Sterotypes. 2. The thing is, uh, Bill... is the only male I would go gay for. And since..." pause. "I'm sorry, Mabel. But I don't think I'll be giggling over boys and how cute they can be, no matter how dreamy their eyes are."

Mabel gave me a hard conservative look, "You're kidding me... right? Man, how naive." Mabel sighed,"If Bill's the only one, then way don't you go save him?"

I won't lie, I was a bit triggered,"Uh, Mabel. I did the best I could. There was no way I could've saved..." I cleared my throat again,"He's... gone, Mabel. What do you mean save. He can't be saved... if hes not... here."

"Dipper, you're missing a very important detail. You said, that Bill was cursed by a witch."

"And?"

"Why don't you hunt the witch down, and force her to bring back Bill."

"1. Nice thinking. 2. It's no use. Mabel, its a witch. Even if I take her down, Witches can't... bring anyone back..."

"But, Dipper... You should at least try. You never know what will happen."

"I dont know. Sounds pretty dangerous,"

"Bro, you sacrifice yourself, in my behalf. To go live with one of the feared beings in the universe. No offense..."

"Its okay, I see your point. But first, we're going to need information and some weapons. Fortunately, I know a place." With that, I quickly got up from my seat, rushed down the stairs, with Mabel following me.

The five dimensional space transmitter is still by the Shacks enterance. I carefully yet quicky turned on the device. A portal appeared.

"Where are we going, Dipper?"

"A place, I would call my second home." Ruining the moment,"Or is it third home. Theres-"

"Dipper, lets go. We don't have all day. We got to be home by sundown."

"Well, sundown might just have to wait." I grabbed Mabel's wrist and entered the portal to the familiar mowed lawn with iron gates surrounding the perimeter and a huge mansion towering over us. A place, I want to call my second home...