He gets jelly

ThePurpleNinjaOfDark
Thanks for the request

Kai: Kai and his team mates had finally caught the crooks they were looking for and put them in jail. "Well now that that's done what should w-" before Cole could finish his sentence Jay butted in saying they could get some ice cream. Out of the corner of Kai's eye he saw your familiar look, he turned fully and the sight that awaited him surprised him. A male around your age had his arm around your shoulder. Once Kai had realised that it was you he went over to 'talk' "oh hey Kai" you went over to the red ninja and kissed his cheek you could tell by the way he was standing he was jealous, "this is my best friend Dipper Pines" Dipper reached out to shake Kai's hand but it wasn't matched with Kai's, Dipper could feel the jealousy radiate off of Kai and smirked "Well than I better go see Bill, cya" you waved your best friend goodbye "jeaallloouuuss" you sang out to your boyfriend and he pouted "you shouldn't be, he's gay"

Cole: you were training in your dance studio with your dance partner who happened to be very attractive, Cole came in to pick you up but as he stepped in to the studio he was greeted with the sight of Kyle (your dance partner) grabbing your upper thigh a place only Cole should touch. Surprisingly when Cole gets jealous he sulks, cause of the issues with his dad he starts to think he isn't good enough, and that he doesn't deserve you. After you finish training you see Cole sitting in the corner, so you run up to him and sit in his lap, "you jealous again?" He grunts in response "Cole there is no need to be, I love you and only you okay" you give him a passionate kiss and drag him back to the bounty to cuddle.

Jay: You and Jay hadn't spoken a word for a while, you attention was on another very excitable being. A pit-bull X Labrador was at your feet licking and playing with you, every so often you would look out the corner of your eye and see Jay glaring daggers at the dog.

Lloyd: you had spent your weekend with Cole. Lloyd being the overprotective boyfriend he is followed you, by the end of the weekend he was moping in his bedroom, he saw every hug, every chaste kiss and every affectionate movement. "Green bean I'm
Back" your voice rang threw his room. "I ha-babe whats wrong?" I looked at you with his blood shot eyes since he had been crying, "why don't you go cuddle to your new boyfriend...Cole" he responded to your confused glance. "Oh you silly goose, did ya forget Cole and I are siblings..." His eyes glanced up with a new found sparkle "...wait were you following us?"