Chapter 21: The Encounter

This is crazy!! Thanks for all the support!

~~~

Megan was leaving for her college the next day and Isabella was very sad that she had to stay in the house all by herself and not having Megan's shouting or her laughter. Isabella still haven't told her about her encounter with their father, she didn't get the courage to. She knew what Megan's reaction would be if she told her. Megan was in her room packing her bags while Isabella was in the living room watching TV when she heard the doorbell rang. She got up and went to open the door. Ashton was standing there. She took in his appearance, his hair were gray with a few streaks of black hair, his face was a bit wrinkled and his shoulders were slumped.

"Why are you here, father?" Isabella whispered, she didn't want Megan to face him yet.

"Did you decide to give me a chance?" He asked. It was only a week when he was their apologizing and just after a week he was standing there in her door step asking of she decided to give him a chance, this man was really impatient.

"It has been only a week, give me some time" Isabella said

"WHAT IS THIS MAN DOING HERE?" Megan's voice yelled from Isabella's behind causing her to freeze.

"Megan" Ashton whispered as he walked towards her.

"Don't come near me" Megan said as she started backing away "I SAID DON'T COME NEAR ME" Megan yelled

"MEGAN!" Isabella yelled back "You're being disrespectful" She added

"Disrespectful? I talk like this to people I hate and you know it Izzy" Megan said

"He's our father, Meg" Isabella said

"Father? Haha really? Fathers don't abuse their daughters" Megan said

"I'm sorry, Megan. I'm really sorry, I know I'm stupid, idiot whatever you like to say but please forgive me, I know I messed up big time but please give me a chance, I want to spend the remaining of my life with my daughters" He said

"I don't want to see your face" Megan said "Go away"

"Father, Megan is angry and she can't understand anything at this moment, she needs time and space. You should go" Isabella said and Ashton nodded as he went away.

"Megan-" Isabella started but Megan cut her off.

"Look Izzy, I don't want to see that man again. We don't need him in our lives, Aunt Jess and Kevin are more than enough for us" Megan said as she walked away in her room. She needed space. Isabella was thinking of giving him a chance because she knew Ashton won't hurt them anymore. Jessica told her that he was send to Rehab for his treatment after he was out of jail the time when they left New York. The doctors said that he was in deep sorrow after Mom died because he loved her with her all heart and it caused him to hit her to overcome him anger. And now he was all fit and sorry for his behavior even the doctors said that no harm. Isabella was more than glad to possibly have him back in their life because no matter what he was still their father and her love for him never faded. One third part of her heart was still filled with the love for her father. She would talk to Megan about it and will forgive him only after Megan would approve because she was her first priority.

***

The next day arrived quickly and Megan was leaving for college.

"Did you pack everything?" Isabella asked

"Yes" Megan said as she placed her luggage in the living room.

"I'm going to miss you" Isabella hugged her and she hugged her back.