6 (Part 1)

Chaeyoung's POV

"Chaeng wake up! We need to rehearse! The unnies are already preparing our breakfast. Wake up now chinggu! Remember we will be evaluated today!" My roommate Tzuyu said as she pulled my yellow comforter aside. I shook in disagreement as my body immediately sought for the warmth brought by my favorite comforter.

"Nooo! I don't want to rehearse. It's too early in the morning." I groaned as I tried to pull my comforter back. "My alarm hasn't even rang yet. Give me five more minutes please Chewy?" I begged my roommate with my raspy morning voice.

"Yah! That's exactly what you told me a while ago. And you won't fool me, your alarm went off a while ago as well, we heard it outside the room. That's the reason why I'm here chinggu, the unnies asked me to wake you up. My roommate said as she grabbed my comforter and pulled it aside once more. "Why are you even putting an alarm when you'll just snooze it again and again? Aish! Wake up Chaeng!"

Tzuyu and I started our very own battle of comforter pulling. Wah, She's so strong. I now regret not being a gym enthusiast as she is.

"Let me sleep just for a minute please???" I begged her as I pulled my comforter harder.

"No! Get up now Chaeng!"

Our battle continued for a while until my roommate suddenly gave up.

That's strange.

Tzuyu is the persistent type.

She does not give up.

And when I say she doesn't give up, I mean that she DOESN'T give up.

Until now.

Weird.

'I guess nothing really lasts forever'. I whispered to myself.

I shrugged the thought off as I covered myself with my fluffy comforter. Finally...

The silence inside the room was almost deafening. Only the ticking of the clock can be heard. That was until someone suddenly barged inside the room and a very familiar voice came booming inside the whole area.

"YAH! SON CHAEYOUNG! ARE YOU GETTING UP OR ARE YOU GETTING UP?!"

Wha?! Ji-jihyo unnie?

My body automatically snapped in response to the loud voice making it look like I was suddenly electrocuted.

Oh gosh, I'm dead.

"I'm awake! I'm awake!" I exclaimed as I acted as if I'm stretching and warming up on my bed. Wahh. Who knew I had the speed of a tiger. Act cool Chae, stretch left and right.

I pretended to wipe the imaginary sweat on my forehead to make it look 'more convincing'.

"Gotta stretched a bit for the rehearsal unnie. Ump, stretch 1, 2, 3!" I knew I looked funny but I had to cover up.

Good bye dignity!

I fearfully stared at Jihyo unnie who was standing near the door as I tried to convince her that I'm awake for a while now.

Smile Chae. Use your panda eyes. Blink two times then smile. And oh! don't forget to make your magic dimple appear!

Hope that'll work...

My eyes wandered around the area as I tried to avoid the gaze of our leader. I then saw that Tzuyu was behind her. She was currently trying so hard to stifle her laughter at my antics.

Yah! Jinjja!

I squinted my eyes on my Taiwanese roommate and mouthed an 'I'll kill you later' at her. Psshhh.