1: I want it, but I can't

I felt my breath hitched at the back of my throat as I stared at him, pausing to breathe when I was stunned by the gorgeous creature in front of me.

He dipped his head into the crook of my neck as his nose tenderly brushed across my sensitive spot. I clenched my fists tightly as I held back a moan.

"I want it so badly right from the start, Mr. Connor." I whispered as his face hovered in front of me, his eyes staring at my lips. His hand reached out for my face but I grabbed it, even before he could hold my face.

"But I know that I can't." I blinked a couple of times as I slid past his body and dashed out of his office.

When I was sure that he had not followed after me, I wiped off the sweat that had trickled down my forehead as I sat back down on my desk.

My heart beat rapidly as I found my forehead leaning against my desk. I was in a state of dilemma. I didn't know what I really wanted.

But, would he fire me for rejecting him on the spot? I mean which boss wouldn't if his secretary rejected him when all he wanted was sex.

I must be crazy to think that my boss would have feelings for me. He was the director of the company and heck, maybe the sexiest boss in history.

He would definitely not spare me another glance if I didn't have what he wanted. All he wanted was just a good f*ck. But the thought of having sex again hit me.

I had lost my virginity at the age of 21 when I was drinking in a nightclub. That was the first and the last sex I had before I met Mr. Connor.

He was the gorgeous man who ruled the company in his own way ever since he was 20 and he had not once spared me a glance before. So why would he even look at me differently now?

Shame on me that I had actually craved for his attention and for his hands to be all over me. I was just like any other women who wanted his d*ck to slide into my womanhood.

What was I doing with my life?

A beep from my phone made me tilted up my head as I stared at the message. I was summoned to the underground as there would be a match between the boxer I attended to, Pitbull and another rising star, Brawn.

However, it seemed like Pitbull was going to retire soon and hand his 'champion' title over to his nephew, Viper who would be upholding his name as he takes over his uncle in boxing.

And according to him, I would be required to switch my loyalty to his nephew as I attend to him whenever he was badly injured. I was required to be professional at all times since this was an illegal match in the underground and if he was sent to the hospital, it would attract attention from the cops.

I had been attending to Pitbull for nearly five years, so I knew how it was done.

I just hope that his nephew would not give me trouble since I was informed that he was just a few years older than me.

I don't need his nephew to screw me while I had to stay by his side as his private medic.

My eyes lingered on the clock hands until it struck exactly five. Pulling on my bomber jacket, I grabbed my helmet and my bag as I rushed down to the lobby.

I had to be there by six, so I had to get there fast. And the only option was to drive there directly without caring if I was still in my office attire.

Tugging down my hair tie, I secured the straps of my helmet as I started the ignition. Getting onto my motorbike, I began to drive out of the parking lot.

+++

Vote. Comment. Share

Enjoying this book? Add this book to your library and your reading list.

Things are going to get interesting soon, you know? So, stay tuned for more.

27th June 2016