Chapter 4

Almost 17 years ago

Lana looks down to the test in her hand and immediately starts to panic. She was pregnant.

"Fred!" She yells as tears form in her eyes. However these aren't tears of joy. She knows how risky this is for both her and this baby.

Fred bursts in the bathroom and is speechless when he sees the test in her trembling hand. All he can do is walk over and wrap his arms around his fiancée and lets her cry softly into his chest.

This was meant to be a happy occasion. They were supposed to be rejoicing that they were going to be parents. But neither of them could find the heart to.

"Fred?" Lana whispers after some time and he looks down and his heart breaks seeing her red eyes and pale face from the recent sickness she's been having, that they now know was morning sickness. "We both know what this means"

"I know babe. I know. I'll make an appointment with the doctors tomorrow" he whispers and gently kisses her forehead. She's going to need all the comfort she can from him now, because tomorrow she was going to have to kill their child.

~•~

A/N: Okay I feel bad but honestly bear with me okay.

Yes lana will have an appointment to abort this baby (which is Nicolle) so you know something will happen and the appointment will be cancelled or something. BUT LANA WILL HAVE THIS BABY!

But the questions it raises. Why are they both upset? What did Lana mean by she knows it's risky? And what will make her change her mind?

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!

Two chappy's in one day, I'm proud 😂😂