Yandere! Mukami Brothers

~Ruki Mukami~

//Possessive! Dominant! Yandere\\

Ruki, at first stalked you, but was very careful. He would get into your stuff, for personal reasons, and then make it so he was never there. And literally there was no way to tell he was there. He was that good. Then, he actually got close to you. he became a friend, then he became something more. All because someone asked you out. You said you where busy that night, and said 'No.' But Ruki still wasn't happy with the boy. So, he killed him. And then basically took over your life. You where forced to move in with him and his brothers, or else. he was a very dominat person, he is very protective of you, but he still lets you be the you he first met. Since he loves that you more than anything else. 

~Kou Mukami~

//Possesive! Manipulative! Yandere\\

Kou, being an idol, really is well known. But, he wanted you to notice him. Wither you where a fan of him or not, him still wanted you to notice him. Kou got extremely jealous after he saw you talking with another man, who you where working on a project with him. Kou was pissed off, and tortured the man, until Kou made the man kill himself. After Kou did so, he became your partner, since he was working alone. After he confessed he loved you, he took you in, and really won't let you get too close to anyone else around you. He was really protective of you, and he really wants you to be at his side. He does have to leave you alone because of work, but he knows he has to do it. he does make sure when he comes backs, he makes sure you knows you care for him and that you know he loves you. 

~Yuma Mukami~

//Obsessive! Violent! Yandere\\

Yuma, with his past, is really violet. He is not afraid to show he is, since he was in a gang, and he has reputation. But he fell for you, hard, and really got protective of you. Anyone who wants to hurt you, they had to deal with Yuma.  You really where grateful for Yuma doing that, and got into a relationship with him. After Yuma caught you talking with someone way too happily, Yuma killed that guy. After Yuma told what he did to protect you, he said 'If you stay will will protect you and your family and friends, if not then you will pay.' You agreed to stay with him.

~Azusa Mukami~ 

//Obsessive! Deadly! Yandere\\ 

Azusa, who is really shy fell in love with you. he really loved you for who you were. And he believed, the people around you where trying to corrupt you. So, he killed most of them. He did confess to you, and you, thinking he was so adorable did say thank you. but Azusa wanted you to say you loved him. So, he slowly killed everyone around you. Until he was left. And he told you that he committed all of the murders, and asked if you loved him. In order to save yourself, you said you did.  And, he took you in, you later found out, he truly does care for you. but he wants you all to himself. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Well, did I do okay? 

Tell me!