chapter 6

Your POV

Ally, Samantha, Dinah, and I are sitting on the principal's office while we're covered with food and and have towels around us.

"AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE CAFETERIA! THE PLACE IS A MESS!" Mr. Smith yells at us and we all flinch.

"Jeez calm down" I whisper.

"What was that?!" He asked me.

"Nothing, Sir" I murmur.

"Now, students told me that the three of you started it" he points at Me, Ally, and Samantha.

"Wait, then why am I here?" Dinah asked.

"Ms. Kordei told me that you're the one who yelled 'food fight' now be quiet" he glared at Dinah and I stifle my laugh.

"Is there something funny, Ms. L/N?" Mr. Smith asked and I quickly shut up and shook my head.

"I want the four of you to clean the cafeteria. I want it spotless and the four of you have detention with Mrs. Collins. Now get out of my office" he said and we all gasp.

Not her! She's a...what do you call this word...a bitch!

"Why her?!" Samantha whines.

"She's the worst!" Dinah said and Ally just stayed quiet.

"Do you want two weeks detention?" He asked and I stood up.

"No thanks! Let's go, guys" I said and I grabbed Ally's hand and we went out.

We saw Normani, Lauren, Camila, and Samantha's friends by the lockers, freshly showered.

"Babe! Why did you tell him that I was the one who yelled?" Dinah pouts and she walked to Normani.

"Don't you dare, Dinah Jane. You deserve that. Because of you there's a big mess in the caf and they got in trouble" Normani said and Dinah sighs.

Dinah lean in and Normani turned her head away.

"You're in punishment. No kisses" Normani said and she turned away from Dinah.

Dinah whines and stomped her foot.

I laugh with Lauren and Camila didn't laugh at all.

"You're laughing but you're in the same punishment" Camila said and Lauren stopped laughing and I continue to laugh.

"What?! Why?!" Lauren asked.

"I saw you threw the first food at someone" Camila glared at her.

I laugh loudly while clutching my stomach.

I notice Ally was quiet and stopped laughing.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked softly and took the lettuce away from her hair.

She had the least food on her body because when I heard Dinah yell 'food fight' I quickly covered her with my body.

"Because of me you got in trouble" she frown and I shook my head.

"It's not your fault" I said and hugged her.

"Between us, I think it's Samantha's fault" I whisper and she giggled.

I smile when I heard her giggle.

"Come, I have extra clothes in my gym locker" I said.

.

I sigh and sat on one table when we finally finished cleaning the cafeteria.