#15 - Marriage

#15 - Headcanon - Marriage

-...-

Mike is the one to eventually put all of his anxiety aside and ask Tyler and Onity to marry him.
Funny thing though, polygamy is pretty much illegal, but it's a good thing one of the three happen to be an alien who has no background and can't do anything requiring documentation of a normal human past. So even if polygamy is illegal, it's not like all three of them can get married without someone taking Onity away.
They can work around this though.
Mike and Tyler get legally married, going through all the trouble of getting a marriage license and finding someone to marry them. They don't have some big wedding, but still dress nice. When Mike and Tyler are being wed, Onity sits close watching and having a hard time keeping calm because holy shit these two humans are adorable.
After Mike and Tyler have their rings, they have a little ceremony of their own alone with Onity, and they give him the third ring and he can say "I do" and what not.
And they hall have the dumbest grins on their faces the whole time it's so cute.
They make sure to clear their work plans for that week and after having a big dinner at Tyler's mom's house with close friends and family to celebrate, they do nothing but be lazy together at home as their honeymoon. They were going to plan a trip but the sound of spending the whole entire day resting in bed watching Netflix and eating junk food and cuddling together was really attractive.

Bonus points: Nothing is canon on what they wore so here are my thoughts. Mike and Tyler probably wore some nice tuxedo-ish clothing, black pants with white shirts, maybe an over coat, maybe a red or blue tie. Onity either wore all white with some purple clip or bow or flower OR wore a simple dress of some kind because hell if it makes Onity happy it makes the other two happy.