New story!

Okay, to be honest, I am writing 2 new stories. Yes, you read it right, 2

I don't know what I have with Elijah's love interest being an Original along with him and being both Vampire and Witch but one of my stories is a bit like this one.  

Here is the summary. 

Reunited

When Rebekah comes to Mystic Falls and goes to school, she meets Kailee Henderson. She has no memory of ever seeing her before but she has a feeling she did meet her once. The same goes for the rest of her family.

What Rebekah doesn't know is that Kaillee used to be her best friend when she human. She used to be friends with everyone from the Mikealsons.

What happened to their memories?

And more importantly, can they ever remember?

TVD - season 3 to 4

Starts at 3x06

Then my other story is a very different one but Elijah is still the love interest. 

Betrayed

Elexis Van der Bilt McKenzie is a 19 year old girl who has been through more than most people her age. Living with the Gilberts, she meets a certain Original in a suit. Will he be the man to show her that not every man is a pig?

TVD - season 2-4

I don't know when I'm going to start updating but I know that I first want to write a few chapters ahead before starting the story. 

I am currently writing chapter 5 from Reunited and chapter 4 from Betrayed. 

I hope that you will read those stories as well.

Until then.